Had a "wow" moment yesterday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I used to be a doubter of everything I heard like this. But then one weekend I went scuba diving at the base of the Lake Conroe dam. I saw several catfish as big as a Volkswagen bug. And then I was water skiing later that day and ran right into a nest of water moccasins. There were about 150 of them. I got bit 200 times but a quick thinking vocational nurse cut an "X" through every bite and sucked the poison out before it got to my heart.

So I guess you can say that I take these internet stories pretty seriously now!
    Almost the EXACT same thing happened to me except the catfish I saw were the size of a Volkswagen Jetta. It was probably more recent.

Comment

Yes.

With that many bites I bet he had (got?) to suck on some good places!

Comment

At least he was just a guy and not your friend.

Comment

Here is a big snake...

Comment

Originally posted by BitBackShot View Post
            It's like when people tell you that when hogs "go feral" they suddenly bristle up and grow long, razor-sharp tusks.

Had a guy point-blank tell me I didn't know what I was talking about when I told him a pig's skull and bone structure don't change when it's released into the wild.
            Haha get his to look at the bottom front teeth next time. If the teeth are straight and long then it’s a wild feral pig, if it’s got short crooked teeth then it’s got a lot of domestic influence in it.

Comment

They scored it at 259"

Comment

Did you tell him that it's not legal to smoke that stuff here.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon County Slayer View Post
                  They scored it at 259"
                  Was he trespassing at night?

Comment

I typically just say...thats a big one.

Comment

I used to be a doubter of everything I heard like this. But then one weekend I went scuba diving at the base of the Lake Conroe dam. I saw several catfish as big as a Volkswagen bug. And then I was water skiing later that day and ran right into a nest of water moccasins. There were about 150 of them. I got bit 200 times but a quick thinking vocational nurse cut an "X" through every bite and sucked the poison out before it got to my heart.

So I guess you can say that I take these internet stories pretty seriously now!
                      Holy cow, I remember hearing the catfish and snake stories told exactly the same as a kid!

Comment

Originally posted by miket View Post
                        Holy cow, I remember hearing the catfish and snake stories told exactly the same as a kid!
                        That was me! Mayhem follows me!

Comment

How about the alligator picture with the fawn in it's mouth that was supposed to be in every lake, pond, and stream, in every state of the union. I saw an article that added up it's air miles and it rivaled Santa Clause......
                          Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 06-28-2018, 06:33 PM.

Comment

That was me! Mayhem follows me!
                            Im a bit embarassed to admit that as a kid when we would ski conroe I always kept my eyes peeled for the snakes!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by chew View Post
                                yes.

baaaaaahahahahaha 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X