Diamond C ranch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diamond C ranch

Has anyone been there lately haven't seen that much about the hunting there in a while.

Went in Oct last year and am going back Sept 1 and in Dec. It was great a year ago, and I expect the same this go round.

Comment

Originally posted by CSIceman View Post
      Went in Oct last year and am going back Sept 1 and in Dec. It was great a year ago, and I expect the same this go round.
      Ya some of my family hunt with you out there. Just haven't seen that many post in a while like I use to see. We hunted out there the day after yall left that weekend just trying to see how the animals this coming up time. Might be going back again here soon.

Comment

Was there last month and did a live hunt on it. Fun place a Skylar is a good guy.

Comment

Originally posted by day1986 View Post
          Ya some of my family hunt with you out there. Just haven't seen that many post in a while like I use to see. We hunted out there the day after yall left that weekend just trying to see how the animals this coming up time. Might be going back again here soon.

Sorry...when I posted did not realize you were Joey's cousin who was there right after us. You've been there since I have then. Lol. We'll have reports in a month for you; can't help much before then. Tradslam's live hunt was good though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Do a search. Went a few months ago and I'm ready to go back.

Comment

I hog hunted there in 3/2017. Had a great time and great hunt. I've hunted with Skylar I think 4 times- always a fun time and Skylar will work his butt off for you to get the game animal(s) you are after.

Comment

Going back the second week of March. I'll let ya know.

Comment

Skylar is top notch and so is his Ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                    Going back the second week of March. I'll let ya know.
                    We'll be there on Easter for a 4 day hunt. Leave me a big axis, will ya?! Haha

Can't get here soon enough

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Comment

We are still shooting lots of good Stuff.
                      I have been slacking on putting up pics on the website.

Don't worry I still have lots of good quality animals.

Comment

I can't wait. Really looking forward to this hunt, as the year+ wait is almost over!

Comment

Originally posted by hunter1979 View Post
                          I can't wait. Really looking forward to this hunt, as the year+ wait is almost over!

I hear ya! This last season was the first one in over 20 years that I haven't been on a lease and I'm ready for this. Freezers getting low, mommas on me to remedy that and Skylar's the man! Use to go to bed thinking of purdy women now I'm at Diamond C every night.

Comment

Originally posted by whakm View Post
                            I hear ya! This last season was the first one in over 20 years that I haven't been on a lease and I'm ready for this. Freezers getting low, mommas on me to remedy that and Skylar's the man! Use to go to bed thinking of purdy women now I'm at Diamond C every night.
                            I'm in the same boat as you! Good luck when you go, please post lots of pics! Hope you get what you're after.
                            Since we got a foot of snow dumped on us today, I'm ready to go right now. It's going to be a long 6 weeks.

Comment

It's been awhile since I made the 16hr+ drive to get to Texas for some great exotic hunting. 2012 was the last. Should be arriving at the Diamond C right about noon on the 31rst and hunting the Easter week. It will be the first time I take my son along, last time he was toooo young according to mom. I Will be targeting Black Buck while my son will be hoping for something a bit bigger. Can't wait to get a shot at some of the hogs as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X