Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clothing/Gear storage to/from the lease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clothing/Gear storage to/from the lease?

I’ve been using a large tub you get at Walmart for $6 but my gear and clothing tends to get disorganized quickly. I see the Plano case from Academy has great reviews but no compartments or anything to keep things separate. What are y’all using? I thought of buying a small gym bag to put inside the Plano case to hold my smaller stuff like batteries, hand warmers, rope, small plastic cases containing nocks, broadheads, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I caught these on sale one year and bought a bunch--use them for hunting gear and Christmas decoration storage. I have 2 smaller ones I keep in my truck with straps, jumper cables etc

Comment

I use action packers, 1 small one for my gear and a large for my camo. I just use the heavy ziplock bags for my clothes, to keep it all separated.

Comment

Home Depot or Lowes will have a big either Stanley or husky plastic job box. They're about 65 bucks and they have wheels and a tray. I've been using two of them for about 15 years.

Comment

Comment

Maybe out of your range. But I use a 3’x5’ Job Box lockable

Comment

My bad.. your talking about travling. I keep my Box at camp and leave all my gear locked up.

Comment

I also have one of these for knives, ammo, gloves, boots, blah, blah....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

That looks like exactly what I’m looking for.

Comment

I use the action packers. The large one I have is probably over 15 years old.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                      That looks like exactly what I’m looking for.

Check out the Husky version at Lowe's, I think it might be a better unit.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel75 View Post
                        I’ve been using a large tub you get at Walmart for $6 but my gear and clothing tends to get disorganized quickly. I see the Plano case from Academy has great reviews but no compartments or anything to keep things separate. What are y’all using? I thought of buying a small gym bag to put inside the Plano case to hold my smaller stuff like batteries, hand warmers, rope, small plastic cases containing nocks, broadheads, etc.

I have a couple of those in camo and they're not bad but the hinges start falling apart. Like Dale, I bought the rolling deep Husky box and love it.

Comment

I keep all my hunting clothes at the lease in my RV. I put them in a large tote with Earth Scent wafers in the tote and I guess it works because I had deer all season walk completely around my blinds without spooking this year. I also hung Earth Scent wafers from the open windows I had. I had deer as close as 5' from an open windows, even downwind this year!

Comment

Check out the Husky version at Lowe's, I think it might be a better unit.

Ok will do, thanks.

Comment

Home Depot or Lowes will have a big either Stanley or husky plastic job box. They're about 65 bucks and they have wheels and a tray. I've been using two of them for about 15 years.

x3

Comment

Working...
                              X