Break a leg...seriously

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Break a leg...seriously

A number of US athletes have spoken out against Donald Trump during his presidency – and skier Lindsey Vonn has become the latest to have her say.

Trump ought to ban her from the Olympics!

Like every other entertainer,I don't care about her politics.Shut up and dance monkey.

DJ

Comment

She can represent whoever she wants to. I don’t care.

What gets me, is the protest of the person, instead of the policy. Which one does she have an issue with? O wait. Facebooks and twatter have told her she needs to hate him. That’s it.

Comment

Slip and slide

Has she ever finished a run without crashing? She isn't representing me in the Olympics and you know she has a screw loose if she entered into a "committed" relationship with Tiger Woods! SMH!

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
          Like every other entertainer,I don't care about her politics.Shut up and dance monkey.

DJ
          Lol! Shut up and dance monkey! I like that, and if I can remember it, I'll use it.

Comment

Bout washed up anyway. Hope she goes the way of Kaperdnick or whatever his name is

Comment

Comment

She went down with a back injury, doubt shell recover for the Olympics.

Comment

I hear she is dropping out.

Comment

I bet Tiger broke more than that! Dumpster.

Comment

While I don't particularly take pleasure in someones pain or injury,I can't help but think.................."Oh the irony".

DJ

Comment

Working...
                      X