No announcement yet.

2018 Live Pig Hunts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol. I knew you were giving me hell. My shots looked good, but I'm sure you're right and I was a little off. I've busted 2 in the guts and found them within less than a hundred yards in the past year, but can't find the ones that I made marginal shots on. I'll figure it out soon. Thanks for your comment! I've learned a lot from you and Skinny's hunts.
    Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
    Lol. You’re a good sport. You know I’m messing with you. You didn’t find em because of them being broadside. You lost em cus of unlucky shot placement. Hard to beat broadside. Keep wingin’ Em.
    Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

At night I try to only take broadside shots. I can see the front leg and follow it up and try to aim real tight to the shoulder. During the daylight I’ll shoot em any which way I can as I can see where to aim a lot better if they won’t offer a broadside shot.

Your pigs will be back. [emoji1474]

Skinny

Comment

Yessir, I actually contemplated taking a between the shoulder blades facing shot tonight. It was perfect, and I'm pretty sure I could have done it. I set myself a stupid arse rule though. Didn't want to get beat up, or beat myself up for breaking my stupid rule. I'll just hunt from now on, no stupid rules![emoji16]
        Originally posted by Skinny View Post
        At night I try to only take broadside shots. I can see the front leg and follow it up and try to aim real tight to the shoulder. During the daylight I’ll shoot em any which way I can as I can see where to aim a lot better if they won’t offer a broadside shot.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          Yessir, I actually contemplated taking a between the shoulder blades facing shot tonight. It was perfect, and I'm pretty sure I could have done it. I set myself a stupid arse rule though. Didn't want to get beat up, or beat myself up for breaking my stupid rule. I'll just hunt from now on, no stupid rules![emoji16]

Haha! Man I may try to play it cool, but when the pigs show up, I’m flinging an arrow. Haha face me, pig, I dare ya! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

I skipped a Rage off a pigs forehead once. That was pretty funny actually.

Skinny

Comment

I'm pretty sure I'm aiming a little farther back, hoping to miss the leg and shoulder. I know I need to aim tight, but i know I'm subconsciously afraid of hitting bone.

Skinny

Comment

Pigs in the bow range in the dark for an hour..that's a great hunt kill or no kill. Better luck next time.

Comment

I'll give it another shot on public land. Had storms here earlier and more in the forecast tomorrow so we'll see if their moving.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Good luck DB!

Comment

Keep "plug-n" away at-em Muskles. They'll fall over "sooner (as in pig)" or later.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
                      Keep "plug-n" away at-em Muskles. They'll fall over "sooner (as in pig)" or later.
                      Yessir! I'm pretty sure they're dying, I'm just not finding them.
                      Hey DB, looks like we're finally getting the band back together![emoji23]
                      Any update on your hunt?

Comment

He beat me to the front today.

Looks like he heard the corn sack from the back and headed to the front. Gonna see if I can stalk up on him.

Comment

Perfect bro !!

Comment

Originally posted by laredoarcher View Post
                            Perfect bro !!

Thanks man!

Good luck DB!!!

Skinny

Comment

He was here, but busted me. Gonna hang tight for a bit.

Comment

Nada yet! Good luck to you Muskles!

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X