Police chase Houston Slow Speed - Question for LEO's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You forgot:

1 lifetime of nightmares for shooting a guy that was obviously outta his mind and didn't need shot.

People on here sure talk like they are Rambo. I'm surprised you didn't use the exploding arrow, which lets be honest would have been way cooler in your scenario.

Comment

I'm curious, to all of you criticizing the police, how much LE training do you have and what is the policy of the department?

I await your responses.

Comment

Corral him towards the Sabine. Once he crosses it will end shortly thereafter..

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
          You forgot:

1 lifetime of nightmares for shooting a guy that was obviously outta his mind and didn't need shot.

People on here sure talk like they are Rambo. I'm surprised you didn't use the exploding arrow, which lets be honest would have been way cooler in your scenario.
          I'm surprised you were able to type all that without spitting on the screen...although...i guess im not entirely sure you didnt either..so theres that..

and how do you hes outta his mind...? you nostr****indomas?

No one was hating on or criticizing the police, especially me.. i was mocking the situation. and now im mocking you. lets be honest.

Comment

You forgot:

Never said shoot the guy. But what about blocking him sooner. Shooting tear gas in the car. Not even sure if used but what about a tranquilizer gun.

Just seems to be crimals get the idea in their head that they won't face much resistance if we play as many cards as we can. One being the crazy card. And there are many others I won't list.

Comment

Guy obviously has mental issues. Keeping firearms out of the hands of these types of untreated individuals is going to be a chore.

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                took him down..... cuffed and stuffed..... wrapped up like its his birthday.... hooked him up.....linked and jinked.....
                You forgot one. tagged and bagged...

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                  I'm curious, to all of you criticizing the police, how much LE training do you have and what is the policy of the department?

I await your responses.
                  I have not once criticised the police officers.

I understand it's their superiors who call the shots and lets face it and be honest they are politicians and in this city extremely liberal.

Comment

The perp was alleged to be armed. Sometimes the best thing to do is keep them corralled and let them screw up because sooner or later they will. They'd shot the tires out and he wasn't going anywhere fast. Tear gas? Now you've got a guy who can't see driving. I don't think tranquilizer guns are considered legal less than lethal force.

I learned a long time ago that running up to a car may be the last time you do it.

Comment

Is he driving a white Bronco?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                        The perp was alleged to be armed. Sometimes the best thing to do is keep them corralled and let them screw up because sooner or later they will. They'd shot the tires out and he wasn't going anywhere fast. Tear gas? Now you've got a guy who can't see driving. I don't think tranquilizer guns are considered legal less than lethal force.

I learned a long time ago that running up to a car may be the last time you do it.
                        Obviously I meant tear gas him once you have him blocked in and not able to just drive off like he did more than once. I guess at home we don't consider it a war against criminals. Maybe that's the problem front and center.

Comment

Officers in Fort Worth lost their jobs just bumping a guys car in this type of scenario. They have policies and procedures. Don't follow them and you end up fired or facing a situation like Stephon Clarke in Sacramento.

Sent from my SM-J710MN using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            Obviously I meant tear gas him once you have him blocked in and not able to just drive off like he did more than once. I guess at home we don't consider it a war against criminals. Maybe that's the problem front and center.
                            Guys, let's be honest here. If they tear gassed him while driving, there's so many concrete barriers in Houston he could hit, I highly doubt he would be able to drive far enough to be in a spot where that wouldn't be the first thing he hits

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                              you nostr****indomas?
                              No one calls me nostr****indomas! A duel! Exploding arrows, under a tree, at dawn!

Comment

No one calls me nostr****indomas! A duel! Exploding arrows, under a tree, at dawn!
                                I'mnot sure why you have such a hatred for trees, but its really disturbing and you should seek help.
                                Especially since there are 'some' folk on here , in the other threads, that might think you are susceptible to smearing your self in peanut butter, running nekkid with crawfish clamped to your nipples down I-45, and throwing m-80s at yellow vw's bugs while screaming PUNCH BUG BANANA!....

worst part about that...is ..the M-80s arent even lit...

Comment

Working...
                                X