A man in my bushes this evening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
    Dang... When I saw the thread title I was really hoping my wife joined TBH to provide some foreshadowing as to what the rest of the night would look like....
    That is funny....

Comment

Heck charge them money to go get them. You know they are stupid enough to pay it lol.

Comment

Originally posted by texas8point View Post
        playing pokemon in the neighborhood and he pulls a gun ???? Im assuming (the persuader is a gun) when you pull a gun its your intention to use it ?
        assuming said tresspasser was "playing" pokemon

Comment

I give you the Monster Water Cannon!

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
            Playing pokemon in the neighborhood and he pulls a gun ???? im assuming (the persuader is a gun) when you pull a gun its your intention to use it ?
            That's what I was taught don't pull it out unless you're going to use it , though I agree that he did the right thing. I play the game but I certainly wouldn't go up in somebody's yard looking for one

Comment

Saw 3 kids (ages 8-10 maybe) riding bikes on University Drive here in FW yesterday. One hand on the handle bar, 1 hand holding a phone. They were looking at the phone while cars 4 ft away are going 30-40 mph past them. They were on the sidewalk but if they were to veer off course a few feet they're dead.

Comment

Took my kid to swim lessons at the park in Tyler last week and the instructors were all talking about catching squirrels on Pokeman there at the park that morning! One had caught 2 she said! Langdon told here there were 3 playing under the trees over there and then got excited and asked if he could bring his BB gun tomorrow before class and catch some himself!!!

I'd a squirted him good with the hose in my bushes or held him for the law! We had all our watermelons stolen out the garden this weekend while we were out of town. They went a couple hundred yards over a gate to get to the garden and had to have been there before to figure out we even had melons and when they were ripe. What else are they coming back to steal?

Comment

We saw a man standing in a yard on a phone while riding bikes last night, wasn't my yard (or his) so I didn't think much about it but now I know why!

Comment

I think I would start with the water hose, I would imagine he would get the point after a ruined phone. If he thinks he wants more I would glady oblige.

Comment

Serious question, because before I have fun with these yard dwellers I would like to know that I would not be sued or breaking any laws.

Hypothetically speaking - If there is someone in my yard, could I legally spray my lawn in their vicinity with the hose ? Or by happenstance turn on the sprinklers ? Would I be liable for phone repairs ?
                      Last edited by jer_james; 07-19-2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        Serious question, because before I have fun with these yard dwellers I would like to know that I would not be sued or breaking any laws.

If there is someone in my yard, could I legally spray them with the hose ? Or turn on the sprinklers ? Would I be liable for phone repairs ?
                        Considering they were trespassing, I don't see how you could be held liable. Heck, you were just watering the lawn after all

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
                          "standing over by some bushes in my front yard, staring at his phone. I ask him "sir, can I help you?" No response, again "SIR, CAN I HELP YOU?!" He finally looks up at me and says "I'm just playing Pokemon", and looks back at his phone.

I walked to the park with my son..... there was 20 high school kids along the way playing the same game.... a couple had beards. Just seems a little extreme to me, that's all.
                          Why did you leave out a lot of the post, for example when he said
                          "So I pleasantly tell him to leave my property. Next he gets he gets belligerent and calls me an ***hole. So I pleasantly respond "SIR, GET THE **** OFF MY PROPERTY AND DON'T COME BACK!!". More belligerence on his part with him saying he can do what he wants.

Anyone that I don't know says the exact same thing to me on my property is going to get the same reaction as the original poster had except I may walk out with my gun in the first place.

Comment

Maybe the OP was only going to shoot at the Pokemon? I would love to shoot one with my bow.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                              Why did you leave out a lot of the post, for example when he said
                              "So I pleasantly tell him to leave my property. Next he gets he gets belligerent and calls me an ***hole. So I pleasantly respond "SIR, GET THE **** OFF MY PROPERTY AND DON'T COME BACK!!". More belligerence on his part with him saying he can do what he wants.

Anyone that I don't know says the exact same thing to me on my property is going to get the same reaction as the original poster had except I may walk out with my gun in the first place.
                              How many lumens of white light shined right in his eyeballs at 6 feet would you recommend? Id have the gun on my hip and the torch light in his face. Have a fun time walking home blind.

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                                Ha thread wacked

Comment

Working...
                                X