Muzzy mx 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Muzzy mx 4

I was gonna try the muzzy mx4 broad head. Always shot rages but wanted to try a fix blade. Just looking for a little info. Thanks

Have shot both mx4 and 3 blade both work great just make sure you practice with them and your bow is keeping them flat. Some guys say they shoot lower due to a drop. My experience hasn't had that problem.

Comment

Shooting Mx 3 this year. Definitely need to practice shooting them. I went from dead on 20 yd shot to high right 30yd shot and 40 yd shot. Ended up changing the arrow and was dead on, at all 3. I numbered that arrow so I don't forget that it's tuned in.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Just another thought, If the intended broadhead does not hit the same as your field point, most f the time it can be fixed with simple adjustments to your set-up. In my opinion 90% of all issues relating to broadhead verse field point is set-up/tuning issues, nothing really to do with the heads at all. Compound bows seem to be more tolerant of different spined arrows then traditional bows, but they still need to be checked and tuned. I am currently shooting the Viper trick, it's a 4 blade that leaves a pretty good in and out hole. Good luck with whatever you decide, but check your bow if your arrows don't group, don't blame the heads.

Comment

If it aint broke.....

Comment

Working...
            X