Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hse

All

I have been working as a HSE/SEMS manager for a oil/gas company and I was notified last week that we sold out and we were all laid off. I ask that if any fellow TBHers have any leads please let me know. I am in desperate need my wife and kids are dependent upon it.

Check ftsi they are always hiring

Comment

I don't have any help for you and wish you the best of luck in finding a new job. You may want to have this thread moved to Around the Campfire so it will get more exposure!

Bisch

Comment

Contact JV Industrial... https://www.jvic.com/

Comment

It's a long ways from El Campo but, Apache, Laredo, FIML, Crownquest, Devon, EP Energy, and Enron are expanding field operations daily and hiring non-stop seems like.

Comment

Not sure of your location but strong electric in midland is a growing electrical firm that works primarily for oil companies. They are always hiring good people

Strongelectric.net

Good luck in your search buddy

Jon

Comment

Not sure what your experience level is but we are looking for a new HSE Manager at Mustang in our Process Plants and Industrial (Downstream) business unit. The position would be 90% home office work in West Houston I-10 / Barker Cypress area with some travel for site visits.

Listing Info

HSE Manager (PP&I)

Category: Health, Safety and Environmental
              Description:
              This position has responsibility for HSE program development, business unit leadership reporting, and application of Wood Group Mustang-s Zero Incident HSE Process. Position will reside in Houston and report to the Regional HSE Manager and BU President. Candidate must have good communication and leadership skills, with the ability to interpret, adapt, create, communicate, and advance Mustang-s HSE Strategy across all Business Unit locations.
              Develop, implement, and administer Mustang-s HSE programs across the Business Unit
              Develop, implement, and monitor incident reporting, incident investigation, and remediation procedures
              Administer Mustang-s injury/illness management and classification process, as well the monitoring of Mustang-s worker-s compensation and OCIP programs
              Conduct annual reviews of individual Project-s HSE programs to insure compliance with Mustang-s and regulatory HSE procedures
              Interface with the PP&I management team to assist in developing and implementing new company plans, goals, and strategies for improving HSE performance
              Support the Business Development team in preparing proposals, reviewing specifications, and responding to client-s inquiries as they relate to HSE queries
              Provide assistance with project HSE staffing
              Approve and monitor subcontractors- HSE programs
              Lead Safety culture improvement initiatives
              Assist with contract preparation and the contractor selection process to ensure a safe work process during construction and maintenance operations
              Provide safety planning and personnel selection for client shutdown and outages
              Liaison with OSHA and other regulatory agencies in regards to citations, regulatory compliance and regulatory updates
              Develop safety education/training materials, provide training services, prepare and disseminate internal communications, bulletins/alerts as required on emerging Mustang/regulatory issues
              Establish metrics and a recording format for the collection and dissemination of Mustang-s and contractor safety performance
              Serve on industry safety and training councils representing Mustang-s PP&I Business Unit
              Assist with the screening of and establishment of outside medical services for projects

Requirements:
              Excellent oral and written communication skill
              Ability work well under pressure
              Ability to prioritize under pressure
              Computer proficiency used word processing, graphic, database and/or spreadsheet software
              Ability to work independently
              Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with associates
              Should be able to undertake travel as needed to field locations and physically fit to work in field and industrial environment. A physical may be required to confirm fit for duty based on projects and clients.

Minimum Experience (yrs)

Required Education:
              Not Specified
              Return to Search Results

Email This Job to a Friend
              If you have previously submitted your resume via www.mustangeng.com, pleaseloginto make any updates or to re-submit your resume for current postings. You may submit for multiple openings; however, please do not create a new profile when doing so.

Comment

Working...
              X