Giving away my tillering stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving away my tillering stick

It's been ten years and two or three months since I started making bows, and to celebrate, I thought I'd retire my old tillering stick. Last night, I made a tillering tree to replace it with. This tillering stick has served me well for ten years, and rather than throw it away, I thought I'd see if anybody else wanted to give it a good home. It's free to whoever can come pick it up in Northwest Austin.
    Attached Files

If nobody claims this by early afternoon, I'm going to put it on craigslist.

Comment

Sam, if you were 580 miles closer I'd be all over this. lol

TTT

Comment

Great offer! If you were a little closer I'd take it but I never make it up to Austin.

Comment

Hey, I think I might've found a home for it. I just got an email from a guy on craigslist who said he wants to try making bows.

Comment

If you still have it I will pick it up in the am, I'm in nw Austin 183 / 620 area.

Comment

I got three responses on craigslist. The first guy is supposed to show up any minute. He has until 6 pm. If nobody shows up, you can have it. I'll let you know.

Comment

The first person didn't come, so I offered it to the second person. I'm going to give them 30 minutes to respond.

Comment

Person #2 came and got it.

Comment

I quit making bows about five or six years ago; I just don't have the time and when I get the urge for a new one. I go and buy one.

Comment

Working...
                    X