Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K2 or ORKA pretty nice too

Comment

I got both. Brute has thicker foam all around. Yeti is very thin on the bottom. Yeti has their marketing strategy hands down, but I think the Brute is better. If I was buying again I'd but another Brute or a Pelican.

Comment

Brute simply for the dollar/quality ratio. Well engineered. Everyone has a situation. Yukon fits and works better than all else on the bay boat, but not my choice anywhere else. I hate loading it up in the Tahoe. Sure like my Yeti for Colo. Now I do want a Brute, but it has to have the TBH logo.

That was a hint to the Mrs for Father's Day

Comment

Be sure to keep an eye on our website and social media this week. We may (or may not have) a brand new site launching with brand new products. We're pretty excited!

Comment

Very happy with my Brute!

Comment

Never had a brute but look nice
              ive owned a yeti and it was nice as well
              cant go wrong with either so which ever one is cheaper is the one id get

Comment

I've got a Pelican that I love. It's built tough and holds regular bagged ice for 6 days. Money well spent!

Comment

What stinks is I'm going to end up breaking down and buying me a nice cooler. If I retire next month the unlimited free ice ends. I may need to take the check for my built up vacation and buy an ice machine for the house . . .

Comment

I just can't justify paying over $400 for a cooler when ice is $2 for 20 lbs. but I wouldn't deny one if I was given one. M hmm

Comment

We went camping for 3 day over Memorial Day. I put 40# of ice and a brute ice pack as well as all our food in my 75 brute last Friday..... I ran out of ice in it today. My fil had a 75 yeti that I know made the whole trip as well. The cousin had 2 Coleman / igloos.... They had to leave and drive 5 miles each way to buy more ice EVERY DAY. ONLY $6, but a whole lotta inconvenience. To me anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X