Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I totally missed this one. I don't have the foggiest clue....

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
      So has anybody called her out on facebook? I don't do fb, so not sure if thats an option.
      You can bet this wasn't the first or last time this type of charade has been planned by her.
      Following to see what happens. I don't follow her but know 4 members that do.

She was supposed to attend Bownanza. Or at least one of her other profile names said she was.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
        the short version is "Jenn" (Courtney) was texting Brandon that Courtney was on life support due to complications with lyme disease. She crashed like 177 times but they brought her back every time. Then the meds were killing her liver. At one point she died for like 30 minutes. Chew went to the hospital to see her but couldn't find anyone with her name there. "Jenn" even went as far as saying stuff like the kids came to see here and are crying and inconsolable. Turns out it was all a lie.
        Man, what about the GoFundMe account?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Courtney could make millions writing scripts for General Hospital.
          This week on "As the Stomach Churns"...

Comment

Originally posted by MySRT8U View Post
            the short version is "Jenn" (Courtney) was texting Brandon that Courtney was on life support due to complications with lyme disease. She crashed like 177 times but they brought her back every time. Then the meds were killing her liver. At one point she died for like 30 minutes. Chew went to the hospital to see her but couldn't find anyone with her name there. "Jenn" even went as far as saying stuff like the kids came to see here and are crying and inconsolable. Turns out it was all a lie.
            Pretty much sums it up except for the fact that there were more than a couple people who were emotionally invested in this because of an image portrayed through a social platform only to find out it was all made up.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
              there was talk but nothing was started. a few members offered up fishing trips and such for auction to help with costs, but no threads were started. Chew is starting a GoFyourself account for Nanza.

Comment

was it even setup?

Comment

I wouldn't comment on her Facebook page. Her daughter is in almost all of her posts. The child does not need to be brought into it. By commenting on her private page, where everyone can see it, that is exactly what will happen. If you must, send her a private message. I, personally, will just let her fade into oblivion. Lesson learned.

Comment

Originally posted by Tommyh View Post
                    was it even setup?
                    No, it was not..no fund raising efforts were started. This was talked about in Michael's initial post.

Comment

I wouldn't comment on her Facebook page. Her daughter is in almost all of her posts. The child does not need to be brought into it. By commenting on her private page, where everyone can see it, that is exactly what will happen. If you must, send her a private message. I, personally, will just let her fade into oblivion. Lesson learned.
                      yep. she clearly wants attention. worst thing you can do for someone like that is let them fade away like you said.

Comment

From the hog attacking her friend and her shooting it at 300 yards to the guy outside her house, to her posts on here I always thought she was full of crap and wanted nothing more than the attention of lots of men. I am blown away by audacity and sickness she must really have inside to pull this crap. As said, at least Gods children came together in prayer, and we also are more concerned and educated on Lynes by Garguy. Brandon, you sound like a standup guy and what you thought you were doing shows me you are a great human being.

Comment

Last edited by wade; 03-12-2018, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Wow, some people are just a**holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow. Prayers up for her, she obviously has way more problems than we thought. Like Mr. Charlie said, the lord knows, and all those prayers weren't wasted they just weren't used for what we thought they were for.

Comment

Agree

Comment

Working...
                                X