Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couldn’t log in late last night nor this morning

Comment

I was worried it was just mine. Pretty aggravating!

Comment

It's just a wild guess but I'm assuming they do updates for different things on their system on days that tech support cannot be called. It seems like it's always a weekend or holiday when they're closed and I have issues. Server timed out this morning as well as last night.

Comment

Originally posted by roysmoke View Post
          It's just a wild guess but I'm assuming they do updates for different things on their system on days that tech support cannot be called. It seems like it's always a weekend or holiday when they're closed and I have issues. Server timed out this morning as well as last night.
          Never thought about that but I bet that is the case. In fact, it may not even be Covert. It could be a third party who hosts their cloud based storage, assuming they aren't hosting it themselves.

Comment

Yup!! It's been having fits lately!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It could be a multitude of issues not related to the actual camera's. Growth of the system may cause them to not have enough capacity on the server itself or the circuits into the servers, backup system, storage space etc.... Do you have your pictures hosted on the server or sent to your phone? Are the problems at night, day, weekend, weekend nights?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt_C View Post
                It could be a multitude of issues not related to the actual camera's. Growth of the system may cause them to not have enough capacity on the server itself or the circuits into the servers, backup system, storage space etc.... Do you have your pictures hosted on the server or sent to your phone? Are the problems at night, day, weekend, weekend nights?
                I'm referring to those who are using the app so all photos are being hosted on Covert's cloud based servers. I seem to notice problems in the evenings for the most part, maybe between about 6 - 8 pm. I haven't paid attention to whether they seem to be any more consistent over the weekend but will start marking it down to see whether there is a consistent pattern.

Comment

Here is the suggestion that I received from Covert support regarding this issue.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                  X