X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck, Tony.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
      No working this morning with the rain. I'll try and hunt this evening though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Good luck if you get to go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

5 does. Of course big 6 showed up but I was late and had to go to a gun stand. He is showing up at a bowstand. I hope to try him in the morning, but I'm needing to get my brakes fixed so we'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
          5 does. Of course big 6 showed up but I was late and had to go to a gun stand. He is showing up at a bowstand. I hope to try him in the morning, but I'm needing to get my brakes fixed so we'll see.

Got dang. Hopefully you can get in there this morning.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Live After an East Texas Ghost

I hung my bow hunting clothes out on my porch last night and sprayed them down. Running out the door this morning and they got soaked with the rain and that moved through. I didn't chance it, didn't want to bust him. Not sure when I can hunt again, maybe tonight or tmo night

Comment

Here's the big deer that I spent all year chasing with no luck. He has pretty much consumed my last 2 yrs, oh the joys of hunting one buck, on a tiny place with a deer that ruts somewhere else. The struggle is real lol

Comment

Originally posted by tshelly View Post

here's the big deer that i spent all year chasing with no luck. He has pretty much consumed my last 2 yrs, oh the joys of hunting one buck, on a tiny place with a deer that ruts somewhere else. The struggle is real lol

sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                Yes sir. Welcome.

Comment

I did that a coupe of times - never did get em and still the ones I think most about - woulda, coulda, shoulda

Comment

What a beast!

Comment

Wow

Comment

Working...
                      X