No announcement yet.

peeing on scrapes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never waste a good pee, always make a scrape near your setup.

Comment

Yes it works I've done it for a while and place cameras over it and numerous deer come to it. Way cheaper than buying urine that's for sure

Comment

You don't even need a real scrape. I've made a mock scrape, pee'd in it and had several deer visit it. Had bucks rub their heads on the limb above it. It wasn't a mock scrape for long.

Comment

Yes it works where I hunt. I do it in my yard and mess with the bucks.

Comment

Yes, that works. I've been doing this for several years. Works like a charm.

Seeing the results completely changed my opinion big time!

Comment

Well dang! Guess I will start peeing around my setups now... Sure could have saved myseff some misery over the years if I'd a know'd this rat chear earlier!

Comment

Might as well take it one step further and start peein' on my britches legs or just wet my pants when hunting... good cover scent...

Comment

I made a mock scrape up at Hagerman on a Thursday setting up. Used buck and hot doe from Franks and pee'd in it myself. Next morning I shot a 167 checking it out.

Comment

Did it last night and put up a camera. Won't just be deer check it out.

Comment

I **** in the drip bottle thing and set a camera on it. All kinds of bucks come to freshen the scrape. I hung two about 50 yards apart, one with my pee, other with scrape stuff from academy. Both had the exact same bucks on them.

Comment

this settles it, no more empty bottles in the backpack for me!

Comment

Sounds like I should start bottling mine!

Comment

Someone needs to try it after eating Asparagus. May be better than pea gravel covered with vanilla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jakefromtx View Post
                              Sounds like I should start bottling mine!
                              got a couple in each ladder stand.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbad243 View Post
                                I **** in the drip bottle thing and set a camera on it. All kinds of bucks come to freshen the scrape. I hung two about 50 yards apart, one with my pee, other with scrape stuff from academy. Both had the exact same bucks on them.
                                Now THIS is pure scientific testin' rat chear!! Don't know if I'm brave enough to try to hold a bottle and hit it, but might get me a bigger container and transfer... Then again, I ain't sure I'm mad enuff at 'em to save my own pee...

Comment

Working...
                                X