Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephen Paddock - 64 yr old

Comment

Could you hear a ak 47 over the music and over 300 yards away been over 25 yrs since I was around a ak47 but I don't think you could hear it on the videos, I'm thinking something bigger

Comment

Horrible. Senseless.

Comment

Originally posted by stxcowboy View Post
          Could you hear a ak 47 over the music and over 300 yards away been over 25 yrs since I was around a ak47 but I don't think you could hear it on the videos, I'm thinking something bigger
          Someone earlier said it may have been a belt fed rig..By someone,I mean a tbh'r.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Sad deal. Prayers for Vegas and our country.

Comment

God bless those that passed and ^^prayers up^^ for those wounded!!

Someone said that the shooter had multiple weapons with drum magazines. 8 guns and 2 "shooting platforms" as well as cameras setup to watch approaching police. They identified the room because all the cordite set off the smoke detector in his room. Absolutely sickening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

News now saying 8 weapons in 2 platforms.

Comment

Very, very sad. Can't imagine what drives a person to do something like this. Makes me sick.

Comment

Originally posted by Horitexan View Post
                    God bless those that passed and ^^prayers up^^ for those wounded!!

Someone said that the shooter had multiple weapons with drum magazines. 8 guns and 2 "shooting platforms" as well as cameras setup to watch approaching police. They identified the room because all the cordite set off the smoke detector in his room. Absolutely sickening.
                    Have a link for that info ?

Comment

Just horrendous! !!! GOD, please comfort the families of so many killed and wounded.
                      A 64 year old lunatic, not some idealistic stupid kid. I hope he burns in hell.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

The cadence of the auto fire sounded like an AK from the video I listened to.
                        Not fast enough for an M16 or M60. Maybe a homebrew device for an AR15 like a lightning link which are slower firing than the real mc coy.

Sad situation and will certainly be politicized to the max by the wacko libs.

Comment

Prayers up for all the afflicted in this horrendous event

Comment

How do you get 8 guns and 1000+ rounds of ammo into the hotel without causing some suspicion?

This is no "snap"... premeditated for sure
                            Last edited by Encinal; 10-02-2017, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Nov 4th
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X