Ramcat 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ramcat 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

I have been really struggling trying to get muzzys (phantom) to group well past 30 yards. Read on this forum about how people love ramcats. Well thank you very much. Picked some up and shot great groups to 60. I have found my new broadhead!!!! Goodbye muzzy!!!

I have never had a problem with Muzzy's. I shoot 100grn @ #52.
    I swear by them. I would be interested in hearing what you were shooting.

Enjoy your ramcats

Comment

100 grain @63.5 lbs. gold tip hunter xt.

Comment

You will love them. I have switched to them about 2 years ago. Cut a heck of a hole and fly true. I have had some blades bend, but expected worse to tell the truth.

Comment

I'm switching to Ramcat's this year, talked to a lot of hard care bowhunters that swear by them. We''ll see!

Comment

I have not found a head yet that will fly like and cut like a Ramcat. They have worked for me from here to the Dark Continent. i have shot a ton of heads and to me nothing compares, even the Slick Tricks and those are some awesome heads.
            I do not care if the blades bend, I have replaced every blade i have shot on almost every head i have ever used. Not a fan of resharpening.
            That being said, a sharp broadhead out of a tuned bow and arrow and the proper shot placement will kill anything you shoot at within reason, short of dangerous game.
            I even know of a gentleman shooiting 62's out af a not very fast Mathews get a complete passthru with the Ramcat on a very large Eland in RSA. The first on ever with this particular outfitter.

Comment

Mudslinger that is exactly why I tried them. I want accuracy, I'm like you I don't like to try and resharpen. I'll replace blades all day as long as I have the conviendence that it will fly true. To me conviendence is everything. And today made me a believer

Comment

Ramcat

Same as mudslinger don't care if I have to replace blades. Ramcats are just accurate! I've been using them for the last 3 years and I've tried a lot of others. These win hands down. I'll include a few bucks I took with them this year.

Last edited by HFDSwasta; 02-05-2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HFDSwasta View Post
                  Same as mudslinger don't care if I have to replace blades. Ramcats are just accurate! I've been using them for the last 3 years and I've tried a lot of others. These win hands down. I'll include a few bucks I took with them this year.

Great bucks, Congrats.

Comment

MS, your post about an elk kill a few years back is what made me try them after shooting the rage.

I've killed numerous deer and hogs and haven't even thought about a different BH since.

Comment

I haven't had a chance to shoot anything with ramcats yet but really like how they fly.
                      The only thing I noticed is the screws on the blades are not real tight out of the package.
                      Noticed that one of the blades was missing on one of my broad heads in my quiver.
                      Them read on pack of package that to make sure that they are tight before using, also they are left hand threads

Comment

I might need to try out some new broadheads

Comment

I loved the accuracy but bent and broke blades, plus not as sharp as I like, forced me to swap again. I killed a deer and pig with them. Not impressed.
                          Trying Magnus next.

Never understood why Ramcats are "mechanical". Made it a pain to practice with loose blades, imo.

Comment

Love em and cant bring myself to shoot any else. As far as loose blades. ..they are very easy to tighten back up. I dont ever practice with mine no need imo. I shot em when I first got them and they flue true out to 75 so I have never practiced with them again. Killed 6 deer and 5 pigs this year and got complete pass throughs on all but one.

Comment

I had the same problem with muzzys when i was shooting my creed xs. i witched to ramcats and love them. Just for grins when i got my no cam, i put the muzzys back on and was shooting a good group out to 40. i found that odd so im still using ramcats. Shot a perfect heart shot on my buck this last year. Love them ramcat!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X