Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was behind the assassination of JFK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
    Then explain to me how something is shot from behind and it's head is blown backwards and the back of the skull is blown away and mrs Kennedy retrieving the brain matter of the trunk of the car.
    Good interview regarding that subject. Head moving backwards in particular is near the end.

If the JFK assassination happened today, would we have the tools to crack the case? Ballistics experts Luke and Mike Haag apply 3D laser and Doppler technology to the crime scene for new insights into the "single bullet theory" and the "grassy knoll."

Comment

so, do we get all the answers today?

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Here's an interview with James Files claims he killed JFK if you guys have time listen to his whole interview he talks about how, why, and who was involved. Also he talks about Top secret Government stuff also about the CIA, George H Bush Etc. Who knows if its truth but the guy seems to know to much for it to be made up. I watched the whole interview
        Last edited by jjaimes; 10-26-2017, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Lee acted alone, I'm confident in that.
          Could he have been provoked by the KGB? I won't rule it out but it's more likey he was just a lone nut job.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
            Kennedy was going to end the Federal Reserve.
            This...last to Presidents that wanted to investigate the Federal Reserve were both shot... Kennedy and Reagan

Comment

I'll have to disagree with the Lone Gunman theory. If it was a Lone Gunman, why would Jack Ruby whack Oswald in such a way he did?

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                So you think Ruby shot Oswald because he didn't like him?
                My dad (long gone now) always believed Ruby was tied in with the mafia and was terminally ill. The mafia promised to take care of Ruby's family for the "favor".

Comment

Originally posted by cuttingedge View Post
                  My dad (long gone now) always believed Ruby was tied in with the mafia and was terminally ill. The mafia promised to take care of Ruby's family for the "favor".
                  I heard the mafia angle as well. It was revenge for Robert Kennedy's actions.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                    I saw a new theory the other day. Oswald was shooting from the book depository and hit Kennedy. When the Secret Service heard the shots an agent pulled out his M16 and had an accidental discharge which hit Kennedy in the back of the head.
                    http://www.nbcnews.com/news/other/ac...un-f2D11634276

I just saw the date. It's not new, but I just saw it a month ago.
                    I have heard this before and it sounds possible. hence the cover-up, the secret service sure wouldn't want to be the ones responsible for the presidents death.

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                      Lee acted alone, I'm confident in that.
                      Could he have been provoked by the KGB? I won't rule it out but it's more likey he was just a lone nut job.
                      How can you be so confident? 1979 FBI/CIA admitted that clay shaw was an informant ? Or congress admitting a 2nd shooter possible. Why, even today , all records won't be released ? One shooter...bull****

Comment

Lyndon B. Johnson...

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Javi Cooper View Post
                          Lyndon B. Johnson...
                          Yep

Comment

It's hard to read Brent Snowcraft's writings.

Have a question about JFK Assassination Records? Ask it on HistoryHub! The National Archives is releasing documents previously withheld in accordance with the JFK Assassination Records Collection Act. The vast majority of the Collection (88%) has been open in full and released to the public since the late 1990s. The records at issue are documents previously identified as assassination records, but withheld in full or withheld in part.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                              I've shot a few things in the head and not one time did the contents travel back the way the bullet came from. I just don't see a lone gunman.
                              As a survivor of multiple firefights in Vietnam and witness to the damage from many many head shots I can safely say there was never one that the bullet made a bigger hole going in that it did coming out. One 5.56 round in the face and there is virtually nothing left on the back of the head and 80% of the brain is blown away. The AK-47 round doesn't do as much explosive damage but still makes a larger exit hole than it does entering. Loading soldiers in body bags to put on the dust off I got a first hand look at more than I ever wanted to see.
                              Watching the old films there has never been a doubt in my mind that Kennedy was shot from the front or near side and the whole back of his skull was blown away.
                              The bullet from the 6.5 is a solid jacket long bullet at 160grs and can be unstable after entry even at low velocity of 2200+- depending on the rifle it is shot from. If Kennedy was hit from the back of his skull I would expect to see part of the front of his face blown off. I have no doubt Oswald did some shooting but do have doubts that he actually hit Kennedy even though a bullet fired from his rifle was recovered.

Comment

I found some of the docs they dropped last night pretty interesting.

Oswald had meetings with Mexico City CIA assets (LITAMILs 7-9)

Apparently LBJ used to go around saying JFK had it coming

And most interesting of all was that this document got cut off, along with subsequent pages right when they were about to reveal a whodunnit with Oswald's involvement with the CIA

Comment

Working...
                                X