Mice Urine Smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mice Urine Smell

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get the smell of mice or rat urine out of my bunkhouse at the ranch? The smell seems to be getting stronger each trip.

Probably need to mop with some uron gone. Don’t use bleach because that will make a toxic smell.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Your gonna need to get rid of the mice first or anything you use is only going to be temporary. We had mice at the ranch so we cleaned swept and wiped down everything with reqular hosehold cleaner like Lysol mop solution or mr clean. We would set traps and put out moth balls when we left, but it was also the off season. You also have to look for where they are coming in from.

Comment

Ozonics

Comment

I bought a ozone machine off of the internet for about $70. I use it to de-funk my hunting clothes. Bet one like that would take care of that smell. Think it is a 5000 mg machine.

Comment

small bag of charcoal will absorb the smell,,, put a few cubes of it in as amny places as you can,,, mint oil will supposedly keep the mice away, but you need to stop the entrance hole for sure

Comment

Kill rodents first as others have said. Then mop with peroxide

Comment

Originally posted by MidloTurtle View Post
                  Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get the smell of mice or rat urine out of my bunkhouse at the ranch? The smell seems to be getting stronger each trip.
                  Don’t give the little bastages so much water, and especially no beer!

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
                    small bag of charcoal will absorb the smell,,, put a few cubes of it in as amny places as you can,,, mint oil will supposedly keep the mice away, but you need to stop the entrance hole for sure
                    This worked on one of our trailers at the lease.

Comment

Use a uric acid deoderizer/ eradicator.

Comment

A gallon of gas and a match will do it.

Comment

Pull the carpet out for sure and replace it if you have any

Comment

Thanks for the good information guys.

Comment

Make one of the bucket traps. Fill it with antifreeze & keep it in the bunkhouse all year. It will do a number on them.

Comment

Working...
                              X