T Box Blind window locks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T Box Blind window locks

Has anyone that owns a T Box blind put any sort of latches on the windows? That’s one of the things I wish it had. I put these on there but not a great solution. I was able to put one screw in the frame.

Any other ideas how to lock these windows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No idea but it looks like it will work

Comment

I just put the window latch thumb thingys u can get from deer view. Work fine for me have 2 per window

Comment

Originally posted by Killem all View Post
        I just put the window latch thumb thingys u can get from deer view. Work fine for me have 2 per window

Do you happen to have a picture of these? Or link on their website? I can’t find them.

Comment

Cut a small piece of dowel rod to fit in the back to window frames.

Comment

Originally posted by BubbaS View Post
            Cut a small piece of dowel rod to fit in the back to window frames.

I did cut a few but I’d prefer an actual latch. If my kids are with me they’ll end up snapping those in half or beating each other with them.

Comment

Steel or aluminum? If steel, magnets and super-glue would make for a pretty slick operation.

Comment

Nice

Comment

I called T Box and they are aluminum. He recommended a small angle iron, the length between the 2 window handles. Cut a notch on both sides to allow the angle to slide over the handles. That would keep the angle from sliding down, something I was worried about with the dowel rod. Still looking for that one perfect solution, but the angle iron is a good idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X