• Show
Clear All

For the EHT fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
      Father’s Day flight.

How do you suggest that I "proof" a flight? Work lowest to highest proof or jump into the hair of the dog and work down? Honest question, cause I have always wondered.

Comment

For the EHT fans.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS!!!!!!! The one that has avoided me! I've seen a bin label for it once, it was empty....but I saw a label!

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
          How do you suggest that I "proof" a flight? Work lowest to highest proof or jump into the hair of the dog and work down? Honest question, cause I have always wondered.
          I don’t know there is a right or wrong way. Usually I try to do flights of similar proof, but today I just grabbed three favs and the EC18 is a lower proof than the WLW and ECBP.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
            I’m actively searching for a bottle of PVW for a gift. I know I will pay an inflated price, I know it’s a bad time to buy.....
            Located in Fort Worth. Anybody know the wear about sod a bottle? 10yr will work

Did you find one? My buddy might have some extras he might sale.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
              WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS!!!!!!! The one that has avoided me! I've seen a bin label for it once, it was empty....but I saw a label!

I know of a liquor store in the woodlands that had 5 bottles as of Friday (4 now actually).

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                I know of a liquor store in the woodlands that had 5 bottles as of Friday (4 now actually).
                Of the barrel proof?!? That would be a very rare find.

Comment

Of the barrel proof?!? That would be a very rare find.

Ooppps...nope. Didn’t see that. This stuff. Guess it isn’t that rare [emoji51]

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                    Ooppps...nope. Didn’t see that. This stuff. Guess it isn’t that rare [emoji51]

Single barrel is somewhat hard to find, and a great bourbon. The small batch is much easier to find. The Barrel Proof is extremely rare. I got lucky at my honey hole liquor store. Held it for me when they got it in.

Comment

Single barrel is somewhat hard to find, and a great bourbon. The small batch is much easier to find. The Barrel Proof is extremely rare. I got lucky at my honey hole liquor store. Held it for me when they got it in.

I’ll have to remember that...I found a little honey hole in this place. They hold Blanton’s for me when they get it in. I’ll have to see if they can do the same with this.

Comment

Rye flight.

Comment

Father’s Day flight.

Nice flight! I found my first bottle of Thomas Handy at retail this past week! Im looking forward to trying it.

Comment

Anyone try this stuff lately?
                            I see a tasting coming soon 🥃[emoji4]

Comment

Originally posted by wdtorque View Post

Anyone try this stuff lately?
                              I see a tasting coming soon 🥃[emoji4]

Lots of folks really like RY10, but it just wasn't for me.

Comment

How long do you let your Poor Man’s Pappy sit before drinking? I mixed up some on 6/11.

Comment

Working...
                                X