Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
    I’ve only had the SFTB once but it was tasty
    I have heard the SFTB was better than the gold. You will have let us know how they compare.

Comment

Barrel Proof night last night at our meeting

Winner Winner! Friend got it in at duty free store coming back from Grand Caymans.
      Really nice, nobody like it with ice. Neat

Surprised by out #2. Really nice. Blind tasted, no one guessed it was a Rye. One taster guessed Michter’s [emoji44]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Picked this one up to see how it compared to the Rhetoric 23 I got last year

Comment

Cool pick up! I'll bet it's nice!
          Originally posted by NDN98 View Post
          Picked this one up to see how it compared to the Rhetoric 23 I got last year

Comment

Just got back from SPI and there is a liquor store down there that has a hell of a selection! 2 bottles of IW Harper, all the Stag JR and Eagle Rare you could buy!

Comment

Originally posted by TexZ71 View Post
              Just got back from SPI and there is a liquor store down there that has a hell of a selection! 2 bottles of IW Harper, all the Stag JR and Eagle Rare you could buy!
              Man, I was down there last month and never got a chance to hit a liquor store down there... maybe next time.

I passed up a $130 bottle of Antique 107 today... I did happen on a 2nd bottle of Elmer T Lee though. If anyone around Houston wants to trade for it just PM me.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
                Man, I was down there last month and never got a chance to hit a liquor store down there... maybe next time.

I passed up a $130 bottle of Antique 107 today... I did happen on a 2nd bottle of Elmer T Lee though. If anyone around Houston wants to trade for it just PM me.
                Good lawrd $130 for $30 bourbon. My local store had a ton last week around $40-/+

Comment

I wish I was smart enough to articulate just how good this 107 is!!!! Picked up a second bottle for the bunker today!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                    I wish I was smart enough to articulate just how good this 107 is!!!! Picked up a second bottle for the bunker today!
                    One of the best bangs for your buck out there, in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                      Good lawrd $130 for $30 bourbon. My local store had a ton last week around $40-/+
                      You guys are lucky. We just don’t see Weller here unless it’s the regular reserve

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        You guys are lucky. We just don’t see Weller here unless it’s the regular reserve
                        We always have reserve, 107... probably 6 months of the year. 12yo about 2 weeks. I only got 4-5 bottles last year and that was @ $42ish a bottle

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                          We always have reserve, 107... probably 6 months of the year. 12yo about 2 weeks. I only got 4-5 bottles last year and that was @ $42ish a bottle
                          Nice. The managers have told me they haven’t even seen Weller 12 in over a year and I’ve never seen 107 anywhere

Comment

This one looks to be highly rated. Figured I give it a try

Comment

Has anyone had Uncle Nearest? I grabbed it today at the recommendation of the guy working, it’s 100 proof so we’ll see. Also grabbed Michter’s Sour Mash and a couple regular wellers

Comment

Originally posted by RJK70 View Post
                                This one looks to be highly rated. Figured I give it a try

Picture didn’t seem to go through. Will try again.

Makers Mark Cask Strength

Comment

Working...
                                X