Blade Show 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blade Show 2018

So Blade show 2018 is in the books and as my first year attending it was awesome. Got to meet tons of custom makers and handle their knives I'd been seeing for the past couple years.

So I was wondering who all from the green screen made it out to the show and if you did what did you pickup?

My main score was this Custom Rhino from Enrique Peña, I also picked up a GOAT from VDK as well as a couple of hats and some patches

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some day I'll make it out there. Too many other things going on this year, plus it's a fairly expensive trip.

Comment

I went this year, 1st time as well...Rode the Harley all the way out there (watch out for the speedbumps on I20 in shreveport&#129316
      I really only saw 1 knife that I REALLY wanted to buy, but my wife would have divorced me!ha I just got lots of supplies for my knife shop. That place was CRAZY...i needed a better map cause i got turned around in there the whole time...I DID get to stop in MS on my way back to work with TA Davison in his shop...wanting to get into making more slipjoint pocket knives. I'm glad I went, but probably my won't make the trip again

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

First year I missed in a few!! Got kinda depressed over it - really wanted to see old friends and their work - for those of you that don't know this is like the biggest show you'll EVER attend - in fact the biggest in the world!! Then The Pit is the biggest gathering of Knife people at a bar at one time that you will EVER see!! GREATNESS!! Makers from every corner of the world there too! It don't matter if your a custom collector or a certain factory buff - It's ALL THERE!!!! I did a couple of shows in Alabama Damscus's booth and let me tell you what - Brad Vice the owner of Alabama Damascus is both a living legend and a god there!!!

Comment

Working...
        X