George Lopez Shows His....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

George Lopez Shows His....

Comedian George Lopez was reportedly booed off the stage at a charity event last week after he soured the crowd with a number of anti-Trump jokes. What happened? Lopez, a proud Mexican and liberal, has made his opposition to President Donald Trump very clear. But according to Page Six, Lopez' outspo...

The writer states Lopez "is a proud Mexican." No he isn't. He is a RACIST. Also note Lopez's parting shot at the crowd at this fund raiser. A multi-millionaire chastising privilege. How very elitist of him. I recently saw George Lopez in a live show and what's written here is tame by comparison. It shows what a pathetic lump of crap Lopez is. I regret wasting my money on his show.

So proud of Mexico but I bet he doesn't move there.

Comment

If he is a proud Mexican he needs to be deported. This is America, if he isn't an American he doesn't belong here without a proper visa.

Mexico/Mexican isn't an ethnicity it is a country.

Comment

While I don't follow his comedy it is good to know where he stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
          While I don't follow his comedy it is good to know where he stands.
          Not missing anything. He has never been funny.

Comment

Eminem said worst about Trump the other night with millions watching ???

Comment

Originally posted by stykshooter View Post
              Eminem said worst about Trump the other night with millions watching ???
              Worst? That was like watching a 7 year old call his older brother names after getting a wedgie.

Comment

Was Eminem's tantrum during a charity event for children which he was paid to emcee? Just trying to gain some perspective on who's fit was more inappropriate.

Comment

I used to try and listen to him and ignore the stuff I disagreed with, but I can't do it anymore.

And, the term 'white privilege' is becoming offensive as well. I wish someone would help me find mine as I've seemed to have misplaced it somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by TimH View Post
                    I used to try and listen to him and ignore the stuff I disagreed with, but I can't do it anymore.

And, the term 'white privilege' is becoming offensive as well. I wish someone would help me find mine as I've seemed to have misplaced it somewhere.
                    This right here. I'm sick of hearing it. I work my tail off. My whole life I've been working hard to try and get ahead and still have a hard time keeping up sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      So proud of Mexico but I bet he doesn't move there.

He said he was if trump got elected....

But he didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Bazo View Post
                        This right here. I'm sick of hearing it. I work my tail off. My whole life I've been working hard to try and get ahead and still have a hard time keeping up sometimes.
                        You don't understand the plight of the minority. You were given a job so be glad you have one. They can't get a job because of who they are.

That was all BS BTW - It would help if they tried to get a job.

Originally posted by Lostacresranch View Post
                        He said he was if trump got elected....

But he didn't.
                        That's a Sh0cker. That's a bad word?

All I want to say to all liberals is.

Go Trump!

Comment

That dude is a pile

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            You don't understand the plight of the minority. You were given a job so be glad you have one. They can't get a job because of who they are.

That was all BS BTW - It would help if they tried to get a job.

Go Trump!
                            Or show up when they do find one.

Comment

Working...
                            X