Rain rant!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rain rant!

Lol I’m one of the last people to curse the rain as i know how bad droughts are,
    But my goodness i haven’t been able to get anything done at my places since September! Heck I’ve never had a food plot drowned until this year! Ready for some dry grind to get some work done going stir crazy!

While I feel you pain... Ivie still 19 foot low... Spence a shadow of itself... I can't bring myself to do it...

Comment

It won't stop. Wettest I have ever seen at our place.

Comment

We bought some property to build on in September. We had time to mow it one time, and have not been able to do anything else sense then. Rain has kept it so wet out there that we can't get the dirt work done to start out house!

Comment

I agree in my part of the state....DFW

But in the Angelo area, since my deer season is officially over, it can rain all it wants out there. Well...at least until April and the gobblers start looking for girlfriends..

Comment

Little too much of a good thing this year. Looks like lots of sunshine for the next few days so hopefully things will dry out a bit.

Comment

40% of a cotton crop still in the fields. hasn't dried out enough since september to harvest it.

Comment

First time I can remember that the ground under my feeder never dried out, and it was just a mud hole the entire season.

Comment

Send it across the river! We had a dry winter! If it wasn't for our wet winter last year we would have been in a world of hurt this past year, this year we won't have that luxury.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    I agree in my part of the state....DFW

But in the Angelo area, since my deer season is officially over, it can rain all it wants out there. Well...at least until April and the gobblers start looking for girlfriends..
                    Those of us out here ain't gonna complain if rains some more! A little or a lot.

Comment

We were 16” over average rainfall in my part and this black land takes forever to be driveable on!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Send it across the river! We had a dry winter! If it wasn't for our wet winter last year we would have been in a world of hurt this past year, this year we won't have that luxury.
                        Yup I’ll be feeding heavy early! Unfortunately stateside an
                        Across the river were due for a dry spell

Comment

We are supposed to get another inch of rain tomorrow in East Texas...Angelina County has had a flood warning issued since the end of September, now it says “has been extended until further notice” lol. They can’t even put a guess on when the rivers will drop to normal.

Comment

Working...
                          X