Kimber Revovler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimber Revovler

Anyone own one of these? Took my wife to look for a carry and this is what she liked. Trying to get some feedback. New model and it seems not many people have shot them.

Interesting. Have a link?

Comment

Didn't even know Kimber made a revolver. You have now sparked my curiosity.

Comment

Is that like ordering steak from a seafood restaurant?

Comment

Kimber's K6s, DASA and K6xs line bring an unmatched level of performance and shootability to concealed carry.

Comment

They sure are purty

Comment

"We finally figured out how to make a problem free pistol with the name kimber on it. We will make a revolver!! " ~ Kimber 2016

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                "We finally figured out how to make a problem free pistol with the name kimber on it. We will make a revolver!! " ~ Kimber 2016

Lmao

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post

I had just the opposite thought when I read the Kimber information from their website on their new revolver. It started out by saying on the headlines, "Kimber has evolved the revolver".

I thought, great, they have taken a design which has worked almost flawlessly for 180 years and ruined it.

Comment

cant beat Colt's Pythons imho

Comment

So no, none of you have shot one.

Comment

Originally posted by niceg3s View Post
                        So no, none of you have shot one.
                        Does she want one for shooting/fun or a carry/primary defense??

I really like the S&W 442 & 642 for a carry revolver...wife loves hers.

What people are getting at is they are new to the game & why go down that road when you have other companies like Smith who already got a handle on it...likely nobody has shot one being too new & you cannot trust any of the gun rags to put out an honest review. I quit buying gun magazines decades ago. Got tiresome of all the reviews being excellent simply to satisfy the folks they rely on for advertising.

Also, Kimber has been on a slow downside for quite sometime...imo.

Comment

With ya on the s&w 642

Comment

No I haven't. My wife also carries a smith 642. As does my mom and mother in law. Go with something proven.

Comment

Was playing with one Friday evening at a Friends of the NRA dinner. It was a prize. The gun seemed well balanced. Couldn't work action, it was zip tied safe. I expect it to be smooth as it is a Kimber. Finish was perfect.

Comment

Working...
                              X