Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome

Comment

It looks good, but in my opinion all the filework on the bolsters looks like a pocket snag. If it was in a holster it would work fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Smith View Post
        It looks good, but in my opinion all the filework on the bolsters looks like a pocket snag. If it was in a holster it would work fine.
        I've been carrying it all day and showed it off to plenty of people and it comes out of my pocket just fine,thanks for your input though.......

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          I'd be interested what you might sell that baby for when you're done?

I have several 110 and 112s I could throw in your next project starter...
          wouldn't know how much to even ask for something like this

Comment

finally got some decent pics,finished

Comment

Very nice! I have an old 112 that needs some restoration, but I don't have the ability, equipment nor know how; will probably send it back to Buck to do.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Very nice! I have an old 112 that needs some restoration, but I don't have the ability, equipment nor know how; will probably send it back to Buck to do.
                Good call. Let me know if you need the info.

Comment

Wow, that is awesome. Could you replace a rivet on a german eye brand sod buster? I have one that is missing a rivet and don't know where to send it to get fixed. Its a lock back sod buster.

Comment

Nice work.

My favorite deer skinning, quartering and even butchering knife is the old Buck 110 i bought from BowVista on TBH.

Comment

Working...
                    X