WeBoost works great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WeBoost works great

I was a little reticent to spend $500 to boost an almost none existent cell signal at our place in Voss but I couldn't be happier. I went from the occasional 1 or two bars outside and none inside to a solid 4 bars LTE inside. It's faster and better than at my home in Mansfield.

I got a WeBoost about a week ago & am pleased, also.

Comment

Good to hear...

Comment

What is the coverage area of the boosted signal? Are you limited to say a single room in a house or maybe the house and yard?

Comment

We have one . I'd say it works about 1000 sq ft or so around the device.

Comment

Tagged.

Anyone use it for the hunting lease?

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
              Tagged.

Smart does. He's been pimping them for years.

Comment

It allows me to get service in my shipping container cabin!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Our device is out in Schleicher County where we hunt. Lucky to get one bar with AT&T on a good day with phone alone. The weboost will provide four bars everyday. Five on some days.

I work in IT, so I use my phone as a "hotspot" to VPN into the job. This allows me to "work remotely" during deer season.

Comment

Bought a ZBoost 2 years ago for the lease, zero bars inside of trailer to solid 4 bars inside. 1 bar to 3 within 30 yards of trailer. Extremely satisfied!

Comment

Our building is probably 1500 sq ft and it’s good throughout. With the door open we can sit outside and still have usable signal. The unit we bought claimed 5000 ft coverage but that is based on full signal at the outside antenna.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
                        Smart does. He's been pimping them for years.

Pimping would suggest I get paid to do it.....That's def not the case..

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                        Tagged.

I have had one in my lease cabin since 2010 as Ironman suggested. I updated again a few years ago and it was a vast improvement. I even put one of the 12 volt car ones with a feeder battery and solar panel down in my favorite deer lease blind that sits in a big hole and has bad service. I did that more for communication with my fellow lease members while hunting and more specifically emergencies since I usually get dropped off at the top of the hill by my huntin' buddy and walk down about 500 yards to my blind. It was just as successful as the cabin version. Its a good feeling knowing I have access in case something happens.

Here is a thread about my cabin booster update.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                          Pimping would suggest I get paid to do it.....That's def not the case..

I have had one in my lease cabin since 2010 as Ironman suggested. I updated again a few years ago and it was a vast improvement. I even put one of the 12 volt car ones with a feeder battery and solar panel down in my favorite deer lease blind that sits in a big hole and has bad service. I did that more for communication with my fellow lease members while hunting and more specifically emergencies since I usually get dropped off at the top of the hill by my huntin' buddy and walk down about 500 yards to my blind. It was just as successful as the cabin version. Its a good feeling knowing I have access in case something happens.

Here is a thread about my cabin booster update.

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...hlight=Booster
                          Dang. Now I gotta buy another one.

Comment

Yep, went from no service in the house to full bars.

Comment

Working...
                            X