Lost License Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost License Advice

Well first time for me i lost my wallet last weekend somewhere between the hunting blind and my grandparents house. Along with my hunting license.
    Im not worried at all about getting another drivers license or ID for school but i was a little worried about trying to get another hunting license?
    is this easy or difficult? anybody been in my boat before?
    Thanks

Just go have a new one printed. I think it's $10

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep, easy

Just tell'em what tags you've used already.

Comment

Awesome guys thanks! I was afraid it would be trouble and they would think I was just trying to get extra tags...

Comment

Just go to a license selling place and tell them you lost your license. You have to pay like $10 and you get a duplicate license. If you have used any tags yet, tell them, and they will make it all right.

Bisch

Comment

Had to do it once myself

Piece of cake

Unless you live in East Texas then it's a right of passage to get an "extra" license. Kinda like getting a q-beam and a .22 mag for Christmas...

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
              Had to do it once myself

Piece of cake

Unless you live in East Texas then it's a right of passage to get an "extra" license. Kinda like getting a q-beam and a .22 mag for Christmas...

Haha!! Too funny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Much easier to get a replacement nowadays. When I was about 10 yrs old (45 years ago!) my license came up missing. I got blasted by my dad for losing it. Had to send off (mail) to TPWD for a replacement and it took almost the entire season to finally get it. Dad would not let me go hunting with him and my brothers all that time. We found it after the season in my dad's binocular case where he put it because he didn't want me to lose it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                  Just go to a license selling place and tell them you lost your license. You have to pay like $10 and you get a duplicate license. If you have used any tags yet, tell them, and they will make it all right.

Bisch
                  This

Comment

Wife threw away my duck stamp envelope, couldn't find info on replacement so just went and bought another.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

One year I went two different times to Kansas and both times I forgot mine. had to get it printed twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
                        Much easier to get a replacement nowadays. When I was about 10 yrs old (45 years ago!) my license came up missing. I got blasted by my dad for losing it. Had to send off (mail) to TPWD for a replacement and it took almost the entire season to finally get it. Dad would not let me go hunting with him and my brothers all that time. We found it after the season in my dad's binocular case where he put it because he didn't want me to lose it!
                        Not cool!! I nearly knew i just took it out of my pocket and left it in the blind. so the next day i went back fully dressed and equipped to hunt and it wasn't there. had to do the walk of shame back to the truck...

Comment

$10 reprint...

Comment

Had to do it once myself

Piece of cake

Got me with that one, LOL. Sounds like the hunters around here with the "nice 4 pt" they shot.

Comment

Had to do it once myself

Piece of cake

I resent that ! I haven't lost mine more than 3or 4 times.......

Comment

Working...
                              X