No announcement yet.

Public Hunting Draw Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a letter in mail. My son and I drew Palo Duro EXO. Still have no idea on any other applications, have not been able to get through on the phone.

Anyone else draw Palo Duro for Audad?

Comment

After 4 years I have been selected for my first hunt. Buddy and I will be headed to Matador on December 14th for GDA

Comment

Originally posted by Txfire409 View Post
        which dates was she drawn for at south llano sp? we will be there 11/16-11/17.
        Dang. Our hunt is two weekends later. Let us know how y'all do.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
          Talk to Clint about Cooper and antler less
          He could probably point you in the right direction

Lots of doe out there
          Will for sure do that. Thanks!

Comment

so has anyone been to mason mountain gma?

do they have stands and feeders there. or is it more or less a spot and stalk or a make your own blind type of hunt?

whats the likely hood of smoking an axis as well?

Comment

Got drawn for GDA at Fairfield Lake State Park. Struck out and got more preference points in every other category. Has anyone ever hunted at Fairfield Lake State Park?

Comment

I got drawn for the GDE at Pedernales Falls SP Annex. The hunt is supposed to be an archery / muzzleloader hunt in which you backpack across the river. Has anyone hunted the annex before and if so what advice can you provide? Should I take some kind of blind? I plan on using my recurve bow.

Comment

You should take a blind for sure.

Comment

My son drew Palo Duro Canyon y a/s!!!

Comment

Do you think they have pretty much mailed out all the "selected" cards? Can't get thru on phone. Suspense is killing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Timemachine View Post
                        Do you think they have pretty much mailed out all the "selected" cards? Can't get thru on phone. Suspense is killing me.
                        I believe they mailed out all the "notice of selection" letters for the Sept. 11 drawings. I got mine on Monday. The non-selection post cards usually are sent out a couple of weeks after the selections letters are sent out.

Comment

Our phone system is experiencing very heavy call volumes this time of year as it usually does after the drawing of the gun deer hunt categories. A busy signal usually means that all 7 phone lines are occupied by other hunters trying to find out if they have been drawn. We will certainly have our Information Technology folks take a look at it to make sure that it is functioning as it should. However, we did print out the mail the Notice of Selection letters last Friday and if you were drawn, you should receive the letter this week or at the latest early week sometime. Many have already received their Letter of Selection and have returned it with payment for their hunt. The Non-Selection card notices will begin to arrive in about 2-3 weeks since they are sent out for cutting and bulk mailing.

Comment

still - just rings or is busy.

Comment

Working...
                            X