No announcement yet.

2018 Dallas Cowboys season thread....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jerry Jones is the problem. Not the players or coach. Get Jerry out and hire a GM that knows fotball and players and hire a coach that knows football and not a YES man to Jerry.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      The coach needs to manage the game well as well....especially the clock in the last part of a close game.
      It’ll make you pull your hair out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
        Jerry Jones is the problem. Not the players or coach. Get Jerry out and hire a GM that knows fotball and players and hire a coach that knows football and not a YES man to Jerry.

Hahahahaha.....you up for murder for hire?.....because that is the only way that Jerry is going to "get out" until the grim reaper visits. Saying this over and over is like the definition of insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
          Have you heard Stephen A Smith rant about Jason Garrett? He’s not a fan either.
          Does anyone really listen to anything SAS has to say?

Comment

The coach needs to manage the game well as well....especially the clock in the last part of a close game.
            I did not really pay attention to how the clock management went at the end of the game, I would think Dak would have a lot to do with that, they may have got to run one more play had they clocked it with 12 seconds left, they also got screwed on the official review of the ball Beasley caught, the clock should have been moved back to where it was when Beasley was down, that was BS. I think they had to save the one time out for the field goal, the penalty on the center was some BS, typical Redskins Cowboys game.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              Does anyone really listen to anything SAS has to say?
              Not really, I find him funny at times. That’s what I was referring to in my post, I saw him go off after the loss to the Texans.

Comment

Hahahahaha.....you up for murder for hire?.....because that is the only way that Jerry is going to "get out" until the grim reaper visits. Saying this over and over is like the definition of insanity.
                real sad part is Stephen Jones is not going to be any better. when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  real sad part is Stephen Jones is not going to be any better. when the time comes.

Stephen is the only reason they've drafted better of late. I think he will be a lot less delusional than his dad. I think he'll be more likely to hire an actual football coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                    I did not really pay attention to how the clock management went at the end of the game, I would think Dak would have a lot to do with that, they may have got to run one more play had they clocked it with 12 seconds left, they also got screwed on the official review of the ball Beasley caught, the clock should have been moved back to where it was when Beasley was down, that was BS. I think they had to save the one time out for the field goal, the penalty on the center was some BS, typical Redskins Cowboys game.

The officials handled the Beasley review just as it’s supposed to be handled. Romo explained that well when it happened.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                      That’s not true

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Stephen is the only reason they've drafted better of late. I think he will be a lot less delusional than his dad. I think he'll be more likely to hire an actual football coach.

Thank you.

And maybe a REAL GM!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

lets hope for the best!

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            The officials handled the Beasley review just as it’s supposed to be handled. Romo explained that well when it happened.

How is letting 10 seconds run off the clock before you review it handling it correctly ? You would think that if they decide to review it the clock would stop at the end of the play, just like a time out, I think Nanse made that comment as well, anyway it is what it is, they lost D stinks, need a QB, new coach, new owner, new GM blah blah blah.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                              Not going to argue about the coach but you can stop any running back in the league, if you do not have some kind of balance you are screwed, you just cannot consistently run the ball successfully against 8 and 9 man fronts, the QB has to make the D loosen up.

Easy to load the box when everyone on the planet knows you are going to run the ball.

Comment

There is no reason this game should have come down to clock management in the last 4 minutes of the game. Last week they took it to Jacksonville from the start and never let off. This week it seemed like they forgot all the plays from the week before.

They should maybe pack the exciting game winning book for out of town trips instead of the boring fight for your life at the end book.

Comment

Working...
                                X