Pressure Washer Deal Alert!! Troy Built, Lowes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TxAgBowHntr View Post
    Can't find any now. i tried paying for one and getting it shipped and by the time i hit submit it said it wasn't available. I give up!

My shift partner was trying the same thing. He gave up on the 3100psi, and got the 2800psi for $129 OTD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I just ordered mine for 119 plus tax and Free delivery. Thanks to the OP this was a good deal.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
        My shift partner was trying the same thing. He gave up on the 3100psi, and got the 2800psi for $129 OTD.

Same here. Oh well, still a good deal. Thank OP

Comment

Dangit missed a good one.

Comment

ended up with the 2800 for $107 to my door.

Comment

If anybody in the DFW area bought one and has buyers remorse, let me know! I'm needing on bad and I'm kicking myself for dragging my feet! I went to 4 stores on Friday but they were all gone.

Comment

Big thanks to the OP on this thread. He even went so far as to find me one across the river in Sulphur, I bought it online and drove over and picked it up, new in the box.

Just keep looking, I am sure that some are left in the warehouse and will get shipped out to stores as they clear out the inventory. Also, it's not going away due to issues with the units but a change in brands for Lowes.

Comment

Anybody bought one online and received it? My shipping date keeps getting delayed.

Comment

I cannot find any in the Houston area...if someone finds one available let me know I would get it...

Comment

I had bad luck with mine, and maybe why it was the last 3100 psi one. It ended up white smoking really bad and blowing oil out of exhaust. Ended up taking back, but luckily I bought another one so no biggy.

Comment

Just received mine today after several shipping delays

Comment

Originally posted by southtx View Post
                          Just received mine today after several shipping delays

Mine was delayed three times, said it was supposed to be here today, now tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by txhunter90 View Post
                            I had bad luck with mine, and maybe why it was the last 3100 psi one. It ended up white smoking really bad and blowing oil out of exhaust. Ended up taking back, but luckily I bought another one so no biggy.
                            Ouch, I was planning on leaving mine in the box until after deer season- but maybe I need to check it out before returning it isn't an option.

If I ever get it that is, delay delay delay.
                            Wouldn't break my heart if the sale was cancelled as I didn't need one to begin with

Comment

Just received my $134 pressure washer
                              I’ve been wanting one for several years, but always borrowed from my brother, neighbor, father in law. Big thanks to the OP!!!

Comment

I bought the 2800 and used it for several hours yesterday and already got my $119 worth. Thanks to the op for the heads up.

Comment

Working...
                                X