• Show
Clear All

Guess everyone got skunked today lol

Comment

I shot a doe but couldnt find her unfortantly

Comment

Dang

Comment

I killed a lot of brain cells this weekend and 2 wasp. It was good to be back in the woods.

Comment

Nothing new to report? Surely someone is hunting and seeing something.

Comment

I was able to go Thursday, right now my hunting time is a day here a day there.

I saw a spike Thursday, he still lives. I watched him for about an hour eating acorns. I really enjoyed that.

Comment

I've hunted in Newton county the past two mornings. I had numerous shot opportunities in does and spikes with my recurve but I'm not getting in a hurry. I saw one of my target bucks while walking out about 10:30 this morning. He was feeding by my dad's box blind. He's a 10 pt pushing 130. I'll be on my long change at work after this week so I can put some hours in the woods.

Comment

My boy shot 3 hogs the first Saturday evening, but no deer yet. It is starting to pick up on our place. Good luck to you all!

Comment

I'll get my first sit come Friday morning. Last time I was up at the lease (10/4/18) last minute maintence. Swaped my SD cards and the last time I had good bucks on camera was 9/21/18. It's only been a spike and multiple does since after the 4th. Hoping the weather and a few other changes sturrs them back up and put some promising pictures on camera..

Comment

I’ve seen a few does but not one buck all year. Have two spikes on camera and no other bucks since January. Don’t know what’s going on but it is too hot right now. Hopefully a cold front will get them moving later this week. Good luck to all.

Comment

Guys on our lease are seeing deer pretty regular. Mostly bucks and mostly small ones.

Keep posting boys, it is gonna get good after this front rolls in. Hopefully I will be in a tree on Wed.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                          Guys on our lease are seeing deer pretty regular. Mostly bucks and mostly small ones.

Keep posting boys, it is gonna get good after this front rolls in. Hopefully I will be in a tree on Wed.

Maybe this stronger front will get the bigger ones moving by morning. Anxious to sit come Friday morning but really to check the camera of all the activity I've missed from being at work..

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexas88 View Post
                            Maybe this stronger front will get the bigger ones moving by morning. Anxious to sit come Friday morning but really to check the camera of all the activity I've missed from being at work..
                            Yeah, me too.

Comment

Tagged

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, its starting to get kinda hot in Newton County. Talked to a buddy and he saw alittle buck/doe interest. A young buck was bumping doe.

Comment

Working...
                                X