Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Browning Maxus...

Comment

303 was an awesome gun. I'd choose it any day over the SX3.

Comment

I would go with the Beretta, but which ever one you choose make sure it will cycle the lite loads used on the clay range. Some guns don’t like lite loads. Shoot both with lite loads before you decide. I too feel that the Sx is too high of a price for what you get and is more likely to foul up with ultra lite loads.

Comment

I love 303s, might own 1 or 2? I mean I did when I was younger.
          Whatever one you like best.

Comment

Just use a rage

Comment

Love my Beretta's

Comment

There are two 302s and two 303s between my dad and I. 20 and 12ga. I can guarantee you that if the 303 is in working order it WILL cycle anything you put in it. If it won't I'll send you a steak.

I assume the B has a fixed choke?

Also is this place charging for background check?

I have never seen a 303 with an English stock so if you decide on the lesser gun pm me a link to the beretta please.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Go with a new Betetta A300

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Go with the one that fits you best. Its opening dove season so may be some specials going on Academy has Berretta from time to time on sale. Also check out Briley Guns have some top of the line used for sale

Comment

Go with the Beretta. Have a AL390 Silver Mallard that never lets me down.
                      The worlds oldest firearm maker.

Comment

I am looking at the Beretta A300. I also have a buddy trying to push me to the Stoeger M3000 or M3500. I am leaning to the Beretta but like the price tag on the M3000 better.

Comment

Beretta

Comment

Should have listened in the first place.

I bought the SX3. Turns out I didn't shoot it well. It functioned flawlessly, just didn't shoot right for me... So, today I went back to the shop to see if the A303 was still there. It was. I traded the SX3 and came home with the A303. I will get to shoot it this weekend and see how it does. I am looking forward to giving it a try.

Comment

I got and shot a Beretta A300 this past weekend. Not exactly the same, but surely a sweet shooting firearm.

Comment

I got to shoot the A303 at some clays yesterday. What a gun! Didn't have a single hiccup using Federal 1250fps 7.5 shot. Might be the lightest recoiling 12 gauge I have ever owned. Lovin it!

Comment

Working...
                                X