No announcement yet.

New side by side thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love my '18 mule pro fxt! Test drove all but the honda and decided on the mule.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post

Mule 3 year warranty ranger 6 months....thay ought to tell you something in itself.

Plus an additional 3 years, if you want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Don’t count out the JD Gator. They have several different models. I have used an 825i crossover extensively and have been beyond impressed.

Comment

I bought the mule fxt ranch edition a month ago so far I love it !!

Comment

I have a Mule Pro FXT Ranch - only bc I won it at the CCA banquet. I planned on selling it but now I can’t. It outworks my Ranger and has a smoother ride. I like the option for two rows of seats or a large bed.

Comment

I sure like my Kawasaki Mule.

Comment

Pro FXT for me.

Comment

I’m a fan of Polaris have an 87 Polaris magnum still running like a champ

Comment

I went with the 1000xp

Comment

Asking for opinions on ANY ride is always a hoot and I've done it as well!

Had all these brands in the past except a Can Am or Yamaha but one things for certain:
                      *You better keep up on maintenance
                      *They ALL will break to some extent
                      *Taking ANY brand to a dealer for ANY reason is a beating $$ wise!

Our's are doing fine (Rangers) so far??????

Comment

Drove a Honda, Polaris, and Kawasaki today, all with EPS...
                        Honda 700-3 sucked balls, the 3 speed tranny was horrible
                        Honda 1000-5 absolutely loved it, not jumpy, fairly quiet, had a little whine, but lots of power and throttle response
                        Polaris 900 was decent, about the same as any polaris ive ridden in or driven, nothing new, kinda boring
                        Kawasaki 850 mule pro, heavy, sluggish, somewhat rough off pavement in dips and ruts, not a fan of how slow it is(I'm young and like things that go fast still)

Have a 1000-3 in my sights in mississippi, now i just have to decide between red or blue!! Most likely going red, just wish they had other colors. Paddle shifters are dumb imo but some people may like them. The 5 seat option is cool but wouldn't get much use, and i can get a front and back bumper for the extra 1000 it costs. With it being a honda and having honda fourwheelers i will continue my journey with them!

Comment

Picked her up today!

Comment

Originally posted by justindiehl7 View Post
                            Picked her up today!

What dealer did you buy from? MY BIL went to Bama last year to pick one up because he got a much better deal. I am going to shop around several places as well, I don't mind driving to save a couple grand.

Comment

Great river Honda in Natchez, Mississippi! Talk to Shaun and tell him I sent you! I got this bike (1000-3 EPS) with a 5 year warranty, and flip out windshield for what they charge for the same model with a one year warranty in Texas and no windshield!

Comment

My Mule Pro FXT has been bullet proof. The mule + metal roof from Triple C has been the best thing I've bought for the new ranch. Having the metal roof there to set up stands has been the best tool.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3780.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	122.8 KB
ID:	24554500

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2135.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	137.6 KB
ID:	24554499

Comment

Working...