Deal Alert: LaRue MBTs $87

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Witchgrass View Post
    So, you guys really like these triggers? Give me a reason....
    The only triggers I like more than the MBT are way more expensive. You cannot get something better than this for $87.

Comment

Ok, got mine ordered!

Comment

Hey. Has anybody had issues receiving stuff from LaRue. I ordered mine on the 20th and haven’t received it yet. I called and left a message on Wednesday, but still haven’t heard from them.

Comment

Hey. Has anybody had issues receiving stuff from LaRue. I ordered mine on the 20th and haven’t received it yet. I called and left a message on Wednesday, but still haven’t heard from them.
          The triggers usually take a little while to ship. (I'm sure they're really backed up right now because of the sale) I wouldn't worry about it though, they have really good customer service.

Comment

Never had an issue! It just takes awhile. The goal of the deal was supposedly to reach 50,000 by Christmas and they reached it in like 3 days from start of sale. In short, it might be a couple more weeks. Well worth the wait!

Comment

It took a bit, but i got mine.

Comment

I've got one in my mk18 and love it. Just ordered another one to replace a CMC in my 300 blk. IMHO the MBT is better than Geissele and have both

Comment

I have one in my 300 BO pistol, just ordered one for my 16" .556, love that MBT!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X