Saltwater boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brazos Hunter View Post
    I have the baby RFL, the Texas Skiff. It is a bit rough in the chop but, trim tabs cut back on it greatly! You will love it and congrats bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats on the RFL mex! I have an 18 that I doubt I will ever get rid of and have caught more fish out of that thing than any of my other boats combined. She's on her second motor and about to be on a new trailer but she's still running like a champ. Love my shoalwater but the ol rfl will always have a place with me.

Comment

Fat Cat

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
          I like that a lot! I’d love to go for a ride and see how it handles as I’m in the market for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          I have the 21 shoalwater and absolutely love it so far. Handles the chop pretty well and rubs scary skinny. Took it out to the rigs last week and it did great.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
            Congrats on the RFL mex! I have an 18 that I doubt I will ever get rid of and have caught more fish out of that thing than any of my other boats combined. She's on her second motor and about to be on a new trailer but she's still running like a champ. Love my shoalwater but the ol rfl will always have a place with me.
            Appreciate it! Post pics of that baby!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              Appreciate it! Post pics of that baby!

Ever since photobucket took a crap I haven't figured out the pic thing. Not the best with computers

Comment

Oh well heck...

Comment

Here is ours

I just updated the decals from a 2018 model

Comment

I swore I would never buy anything but another Shallow Sport and well I lied . I stumbled up on a pretty darn good deal last month on a 22.5 Majek that I decided not to pass up. Was just there looking . I've been very pleased with it so far. It runs skinny, hole shot is amazing, and hits low 40's at about half throttle. Its not a hot knife through butter in the chop but very very doable. Overall I would recommend this to someone looking for a flats boat.
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	MYMAJEK.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	24547565
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	MAJEK6.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	56.6 KB
ID:	24547566

Comment

Originally posted by PBUCKSHOT View Post
                      I swore I would never buy anything but another Shallow Sport and well I lied . I stumbled up on a pretty darn good deal last month on a 22.5 Majek that I decided not to pass up. Was just there looking . I've been very pleased with it so far. It runs skinny, hole shot is amazing, and hits low 40's at about half throttle. Its not a hot knife through butter in the chop but very very doable. Overall I would recommend this to someone looking for a flats boat.

[ATTACH]918239[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]918240[/ATTACH]

If I ever decide to upgrade this boat is #1 on the shopping list!

Comment

Run the Gulf Coast Saber Cat, had the 23' veri side pro before this one. Boat does great in big water as well as getting in close to the shore line. Triple tail off the bow with plenty of room. Even with the T Top on it I have gotten 60mph with just me on it. With 4 of us we can run 57mph. Love the smooth ride of this Cat boat.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by clinthwt View Post
                          Run the Gulf Coast Saber Cat, had the 23' veri side pro before this one. Boat does great in big water as well as getting in close to the shore line. Triple tail off the bow with plenty of room. Even with the T Top on it I have gotten 60mph with just me on it. With 4 of us we can run 57mph. Love the smooth ride of this Cat boat.
                          Nice boat! I’m the one that met you at HEB last week.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
                            Any recommendations for a smaller size flat or skiff. Looking to carry two people most of the time three sometimes. Will be fishing out of Port O'Connor most of three time.

Get with Scott Null in Seadrift and check out his Sabine skiff. It’s awesome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

River Boat - 18 Foot 1996 Kenner (Vhull with tunnel) with 2010 - 115 Mercury
                              Big Bay (Laguna, Baffin, etc..) - 23 Foot Majek Extreme

Initially was going to sell/ trade the Kenner when we bought the Majek in 2018 but realized it was worth more to us to keep.
                              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Currently running a 20’ Majek ultra cat

So far I really like it.

Comment

Working...
                                X