Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LGLP View Post
    Nice ride you got there!

What's the fuel economy compared to a 6.7 diesel?
    I have less than 300 miles on the truck and so far 11.8 MPG. I think it will get a little better, it not by much. I’ve read maybe 13-15. Maybe

Comment

wow, very nice!

Comment

Congrats nice ride

Comment

Nice

Comment

Nice ride!

Comment

Sweet!

Comment

VERY nice. Keep this thread updated as you put in some "break-in" miles on it.
                Like weighted load performance, and mileage.

Comment

Will do...

Originally posted by Dry Bones View Post
                  VERY nice. Keep this thread updated as you put in some "break-in" miles on it.
                  Like weighted load performance, and mileage.
                  I'm headed to the lease this Friday (tomorrow) depending on how much rain they got out west. The road in will be a mudhole for sure if they had any significant rain. AND, I ain't ready to get it that dirty yet!

I'll be taking a minimum of 30 bags of corn and pulling my 6X12 trailer with the UTV on it. It should be interesting!

Comment

I went with the gasser in my Ram with the 6.4 Hemi. No complaints. It doesn't get great gas mileage, but it doesn't cost so much to fill it up either. And, it will flat git out of its own way.

You'll like it. Count on it.

Comment

I'm already loving it! Sits higher than my 2014 F150 and that 6.2 will flat out move. I started to go diesel, but didn't want the added expense n the sticker and I was afraid either I or my girlfriend would put gas in a diesel.

Comment

great looking truck

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
                          I'm headed to the lease this Friday (tomorrow) depending on how much rain they got out west. The road in will be a mudhole for sure if they had any significant rain. AND, I ain't ready to get it that dirty yet!

I'll be taking a minimum of 30 bags of corn and pulling my 6X12 trailer with the UTV on it. It should be interesting!
                          Please post a report on this and how the truck performs (include any steep incline info if possible). I am terribly torn on whether I want a gas or diesel for my new truck. Im leaning to the gas engine right now but have time to decide and would really like to make a good decision.

Comment

In for the review..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good looking truck.

Comment

Nice. Now go ahead and drive it through some mesquite and get some pinstriping on it to get it over with. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X