Homemade Beer Bread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I wonder quietly to myself...............What would that taste like with a couple finely diced jalapenos in it....?

Look like this.(with cheese)

Comment

Originally posted by tpack View Post
      Look like this.(with cheese)
      This pic should be on the cover of a cookbook, and I’ll bet it tastes even better than it looks!

Comment

Made some last night. Great recipe OP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Bump because it is quick, easy and delicious and because the current search functionality seems to be nil and I need the recipe. Thinking of you today jpBruni.
          Last edited by Longhorn95; 07-02-2023, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post

This pic should be on the cover of a cookbook, and I?ll bet it tastes even better than it looks!
            I’m not supposed to be eating bread, but one look at this…

Comment

great with poblano peppers mixed in

Comment

I add Japs and Cheese to Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN4848.jpg
Views:	99
Size:	117.6 KB
ID:	26533013mine
                Last edited by White Falcon; 07-14-2023, 09:37 AM.

Comment

This recipe rocks. I took some of the add-on's others have done with my own twist, sharp fresh grated Wisconsin white cheddar, can of green chiles sauted with onions and took a link of smoked venison sausage and diced it up fine and all I can say is this will become a regular for meals on the farm. I dang near ate the whole loaf slicing up spreading with butter and quick toast to have with my morning coffee.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                    This recipe rocks. I took some of the add-on's others have done with my own twist, sharp fresh grated Wisconsin white cheddar, can of green chiles sauted with onions and took a link of smoked venison sausage and diced it up fine and all I can say is this will become a regular for meals on the farm. I dang near ate the whole loaf slicing up spreading with butter and quick toast to have with my morning coffee.
                    Dang! I love the add-ins you listed. More importantly they’re at the top of the list of my husband’s favorites. We gave up bread a long time ago. Nevertheless, I’m going to try my hand at beer bread as I’ve never made it before.

Comment

Working...
                    X