Closed Thread
Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Around the Campfire
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2019, 06:23 PM   #1301
Razorback01
Pope & Young
 
Razorback01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Johnson Co.
Hunt In: where my Elite takes me!
Default

Hogs put up more than TAM, let that sink in.
Razorback01 is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:26 PM   #1302
Black Ice
Pope & Young
 
Black Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County
Default

Looks like Tim Beck is out at Texas.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black Ice is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:29 PM   #1303
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Ahhh... gonna say ..thought beck was already done..
.... this was news? Thought it was already reported..
systemnt is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:30 PM   #1304
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback01 View Post
Hogs put up more than TAM, let that sink in.
Hogs didnt light a fire by beating them last year..
systemnt is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:30 PM   #1305
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
Wait until paychecks start bouncing in BR! Enjoy this season.


I mean who wouldnít wanna go to howdy town get over paid and no one care that youíre #usedcarsmell is considered trending! Mediocrity breeding mediocrity.... itís like early retirement for the coaches but the fans call it progress.

Gotta love suckers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:31 PM   #1306
coldgas
Ten Point
 
coldgas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Briscoe Tx
Hunt In: Hemphill Co
Default

Why the reciever coach? That seemed like the one group that did well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
coldgas is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:33 PM   #1307
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Look like a lot of shuffling..and 're-assigning'.... not really ..firing per se
systemnt is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:34 PM   #1308
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback01 View Post
Hogs put up more than TAM, let that sink in.
Youíre the last person who should be running smack.....that A&M team, even as bad as we are right now, would beat you again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. <<<<<Notice the 8 ďagainsĒ!!
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:35 PM   #1309
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

systemnt is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:36 PM   #1310
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice View Post
Looks like Tim Beck is out at Texas.
Shhhhhhhhh, they firin errrrrrrbody!!
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:42 PM   #1311
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Some of you Ags care more about a team yall donít schedule then i think more horn fans do...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:43 PM   #1312
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Dang, he went scorched earth lol. Trying to save his ***
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:50 PM   #1313
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

What is Orlando's buyout?
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:52 PM   #1314
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Some of you Ags care more about a team yall donít schedule then i think more horn fans do...
Thereís a lot of horn fans who stay pretty up to speed on all Aggie news also. There was one, just yesterday, educating us on all the 5+ loss seasons weíve had since 2002.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:55 PM   #1315
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
What is Orlando's buyout?
...dunno..but hermie got a 2 year ext in '18 with a buyout of 20m

Last edited by systemnt; 12-01-2019 at 06:57 PM.
systemnt is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:56 PM   #1316
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
Brady has already met with LSU officials and his new contract will pay him around $1.5M per year. Frank Wilson will also be back on LSUís staff soon


Texas going to drive that price up.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:57 PM   #1317
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razorback01 View Post
Hogs put up more than TAM, let that sink in.
LSU rested players against Piggly Wiggly in preparation for better competition. Go back to the cellar.
Bayouboy is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:57 PM   #1318
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Thereís a lot of horn fans who stay pretty up to speed on all Aggie news also. There was one, just yesterday, educating us on all the 5+ loss seasons weíve had since 2002.


TEXAS BOWLLLLLLL


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:57 PM   #1319
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
What is Orlando's buyout?


$1.7M

He had one year left on his contract.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:58 PM   #1320
Black Ice
Pope & Young
 
Black Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
...dunno..but hermie got a 2 year ext with a buyout of 20m


So 40 mil less than Jimboís?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black Ice is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 06:59 PM   #1321
systemnt
Pope & Young
 
systemnt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Montgomery
Hunt In: South Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Ice View Post
So 40 mil less than Jimboís?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Math not your strong suit..?
systemnt is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:00 PM   #1322
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
Then your co OC is probably safe and is not going to parlay this into a raise. Keep his salary the same.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He will get big money. From.... LSU. He is the next OC. Ensminger only took the job to help Eaux.
Bayouboy is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:01 PM   #1323
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by heath View Post
$1.7m

he had one year left on his contract.
10-4.
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:02 PM   #1324
CoolHandLuke
Ten Point
 
CoolHandLuke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Texas
Hunt In: Del Rio
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
I mean who wouldnít wanna go to howdy town get over paid and no one care that youíre #usedcarsmell is considered trending! Mediocrity breeding mediocrity.... itís like early retirement for the coaches but the fans call it progress.

Gotta love suckers


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


BR has a good football team and other than that itís a swampy cesspool. CS is much nicer!
CoolHandLuke is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:04 PM   #1325
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default 2019 College Football- Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
BR has a good football team and other than that itís a swampy cesspool. CS is much nicer!


Foootball bruh F-O-O-T-B-A-L-L!!!! I know youíre struggling to find a solid come back, but weíre talking about foozball man not raising canes sheesh.... stay on track



There highlighted it for ya
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:04 PM   #1326
Black Ice
Pope & Young
 
Black Ice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Baton Rouge
Hunt In: Jefferson & Brooks County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by systemnt View Post
Math not your strong suit..?


10 years fully Guaranteed.

75 minus the 2 years is 60.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Black Ice is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:04 PM   #1327
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
He will get big money. From.... LSU. He is the next OC. Ensminger only took the job to help Eaux.


I agree he probably stays at LSU, but Texas will drive up the price. LSU will have to give him full OC control and $1.5M plus to keep him.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:04 PM   #1328
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default

Meekins and Beck weíre both reassigned and thereís no assurance theyíll be on staff after the bowl game.

Only two have been fired so far. New OC and DC will likely make more significant changes.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:06 PM   #1329
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young
 
Burntorange Bowhunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Wimberley
Hunt In: San Saba
Default

Beck is a solid recruiter. Was he really even the OC? Herman called the plays. The real question is will Tom hire a real OC and let him run ****. The conservative play calling with a 3 point lead In the 3rd was all Tom Herman. I think he fired Orlando because he cannot admit that HIS OFFENSE was the bigger issue down the stretch.

Sometimes it's cool to talk football instead of weak smack.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:07 PM   #1330
Bayouboy
Pope & Young
 
Bayouboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: League City
Hunt In: East Texas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake View Post
Brady has already met with LSU officials and his new contract will pay him around $1.5M per year. Frank Wilson will also be back on LSUís staff soon
Why they so worried about LSU? Shouldnít they be googling or hitting all the various chat sites to see who their next $$$$ coaches will be?

Tigah living rent free
Bayouboy is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:08 PM   #1331
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
I mean who wouldnít wanna go to howdy town get over paid and no one care that youíre #usedcarsmell is considered trending! Mediocrity breeding mediocrity.... itís like early retirement for the coaches but the fans call it progress.

Gotta love suckers
Itís year 2 gumbo breath. Dabo went 6-6 and Saban went 7-5 in year two.....weíll wait and see how next year turns out, before we start waiving the white flag. Itís one game.

Gotta love how every casino door man in Louisiana is all wound up about LSU football right now. Good for yíall, I hope you win out......it would suck to see you lose in the first round of the playoffs to Clemson.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:10 PM   #1332
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default 2019 College Football- Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Itís year 2 gumbo breath. Dabo went 6-6 and Saban went 7-5 in year two.....weíll wait and see how next year turns out, before we start waiving the white flag. Itís one game.



Gotta love how every casino door man in Louisiana is all wound up about LSU football right now. Good for yíall, I hope you win out......it would suck to see you lose in the first round of the playoffs to Clemson.


You know what would suck? Watching everyone else play a meaningful game after this Saturday

#usedcarsmell

#16 last year to unranked #trending

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by drop dead fred; 12-01-2019 at 07:12 PM.
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:12 PM   #1333
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Itís year 2 gumbo breath. Dabo went 6-6 and Saban went 7-5 in year two.....weíll wait and see how next year turns out, before we start waiving the white flag. Itís one game.



Gotta love how every casino door man in Louisiana is all wound up about LSU football right now. Good for yíall, I hope you win out......it would suck to see you lose in the first round of the playoffs to Clemson.


Dabo went 9-5 in year two, he went 6-7 in year three.... thatís the precedent Texas is hoping for.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:12 PM   #1334
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Beck is a solid recruiter. Was he really even the OC? Herman called the plays. The real question is will Tom hire a real OC and let him run ****. The conservative play calling with a 3 point lead In the 3rd was all Tom Herman. I think he fired Orlando because he cannot admit that HIS OFFENSE was the bigger issue down the stretch.

Sometimes it's cool to talk football instead of weak smack.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
This is kinda where I'm at as an outsider looking in but I admittedly don't pay much attention to detail
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:13 PM   #1335
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
You know what would suck? Watching everyone else play a meaningful game after this Saturday

#usedcarsmell
The only win that matters is the last one.....you guys act like we were ranked Top 5 and were picked to win last nights game. FYI, we knew we wouldnít win the game.....I donít know of any Aggie who thought weíd win last night. So all the smack youíre running means nothing, go beat someone who matters and then holler at us.

#goodthingtuawashurt
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:13 PM   #1336
eradicator
Pope & Young
 
eradicator's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Arlington,TX/Pecos County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Dabo went 9-5 in year two, he went 6-7 in year three.... thatís the precedent Texas is hoping for.
Thats the precedent EVERYONE is looking for........its a unicorn
eradicator is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:15 PM   #1337
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
The only win that matters is the last one.....you guys act like we were ranked Top 5 and were picked to win last nights game. FYI, we knew we wouldnít win the game.....I donít know of any Aggie who thought weíd win last night. So all the smack youíre running means nothing, go beat someone who matters and then holler at us.



#goodthingtuawashurt


Lmao so when was yíallís last win? Iíll get you a cup made




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:16 PM   #1338
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Dabo went 9-5 in year two, he went 6-7 in year three.... thatís the precedent Texas is hoping for.
Close enough.....
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:16 PM   #1339
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Lmao so when was yíallís last win? Iíll get you a cup made


We beat all the teams you couldnít


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk





Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:16 PM   #1340
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
Beck is a solid recruiter. Was he really even the OC? Herman called the plays. The real question is will Tom hire a real OC and let him run ****. The conservative play calling with a 3 point lead In the 3rd was all Tom Herman. I think he fired Orlando because he cannot admit that HIS OFFENSE was the bigger issue down the stretch.

Sometimes it's cool to talk football instead of weak smack.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk


My feeling is Herman is willing to give up the OC calling / control. I think he will be still involved but hopefully for added wrinkles and oversight. He knows what he has been doing failed and he just had to hire his safe hires (buddies). I think heís ready to hand it off.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:17 PM   #1341
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Lmao so when was yíallís last win? Iíll get you a cup made
Against who? LSU?

Our last win was against South Carolina. Not sure where youíre headed with it, but Iíll play along.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:18 PM   #1342
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default 2019 College Football- Week 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Against who? LSU?



Our last win was against South Carolina. Not sure where youíre headed with it, but Iíll play along.


You said the only win that matters is your last one.... what was the SC score so i can get your cup made


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:19 PM   #1343
Heath
Pope & Young
 
Heath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Antonio
Hunt In: Cool places with Cool people
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eradicator View Post
Thats the precedent EVERYONE is looking for........its a unicorn


And you just have to keep trying until you land on one. The days of patiently building a program are over. Itís about catching lighting in a bottle and hope it has staying power.
Heath is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:19 PM   #1344
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Nice edit.....so you’ve beaten Clemson and Georgia?
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:19 PM   #1345
Chad C
Pope & Young
 
Chad C's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: The Hills
Default 2019 College Football- Week 14

If Herman goes after Brady, itíll force LSU to pay him 2 million per.

Brady May be worth it, but Joe had an incredible year....
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited by Chad C; 12-01-2019 at 07:22 PM.
Chad C is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:21 PM   #1346
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
You said the only win that matters is your last one.... what was the SC score so i can get your cup made
The only one that matters is the last one......meaning LSUís last one should be the NC game and you better win it, because itís the only one that matters.
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:22 PM   #1347
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
Nice edit.....so youíve beaten Clemson and Georgia?


Lmao of the mutual opponents their ding dong... itís ok try and minimize the season all you want... ags arenít trending any where and youíre just a mouth breather that says the same ignorant stuff over an over... maybe one day all that fluff the ags will actually land on it and you can say told ya so after all these years


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:23 PM   #1348
drop dead fred
Pope & Young
 
drop dead fred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Willis
Hunt In: TX, Neb, Illinois, MEXICO
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLB View Post
The only one that matters is the last one......meaning LSUís last one should be the NC game and you better win it, because itís the only one that matters.


Lmao and let me guess if we lose were a failure!? boy youíre something else ags would sell their soul for our season get lost


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drop dead fred is online now   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:26 PM   #1349
RLB
Pope & Young
 
RLB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Spring Branch / Bulverde, Texas
Hunt In: Comal County
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drop dead fred View Post
Lmao of the mutual opponents their ding dong... itís ok try and minimize the season all you want... ags arenít trending any where and youíre just a mouth breather that says the same ignorant stuff over an over... maybe one day all that fluff the ags will actually land on it and you can say told ya so after all these years
Gotta love the passion with all the ďhonorary LSU gradsĒ.....go get you a degree from either school and holla at me during your smoke break, Iím up in the corner office with the sticker on my door that says ďCEOĒ!!
RLB is offline   Back To The Top
Old 12-01-2019, 07:26 PM   #1350
Razorback01
Pope & Young
 
Razorback01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Johnson Co.
Hunt In: where my Elite takes me!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayouboy View Post
LSU rested players against Piggly Wiggly in preparation for better competition. Go back to the cellar.
10-4 corn-dog.
Razorback01 is online now   Back To The Top
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Copyright 1999-2012, TexasBowhunter.com