Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AO cooler is the best IMO.

Comment

Wow I didn't know there were so many options. It looks like Yeti is not the clear cut choice.

Thanks

Comment

Yeti is your only choice if you want it to last a while.

Comment

The RTIC's are cheap and look good but man they are a POS. Every one i have has fallen apart.

Comment

Originally posted by mattjproc View Post
            The RTIC's are cheap and look good but man they are a POS. Every one i have has fallen apart.
            I agree. I bought one for my golf cart and it didn’t make it thru the summer. Should of just bought the Yeti.

Comment

Same! Wont ever get another rtic soft side. Mine came apart and rtic wouldn't warranty it because it was a gift. I would by walmarts ozark trail before buying another rtic.

Comment

The buccees soft sided bag for $20 is a great value IMO. It doesnt leak at all and is insulated pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had a Yeti hopper, the zipper broke when i accidentally zipped over an ice bag. I sent it in and they sent me a newer model and let me get a new color too. Still have the newer model and enjoy it.

Comment

I have an Rtic 40 that has held up so far. Not as nice as Yeti but 1/3 the price.

Comment

Originally posted by eastxhunter View Post
                      Yeti is your only choice if you want it to last a while.
                      This for sure I have a yeti 20 top zip and a 30 side zip.I use the 20 everyday in my work truck for a couple years now,I use the yeti supplied zipper wax about once a month and never a problem.Its even been ran over twice.

Comment

Originally posted by TXhoghunter94 View Post
                        The buccees soft sided bag for $20 is a great value IMO. It doesnt leak at all and is insulated pretty well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                        ^^^ this^^^
                        Cant beat them for the money and keep ice pretty dang good!

Comment

My Rtic took a crap pretty quick, I wouldn’t buy another one. I had to super glue the sides, they were falling apart within months. It doesn’t hold ice for more than 12-18 hours.

Comment

I have the one from Atwood’s picked it up cheap a couple years ago it has been great so far

Comment

I like the Bucee's bag as well. Seems to work as well as the Polar Bear I have.

Comment

Are you standing on the soft side cooler as a step stool?

I’ve had mine for years but it just get brought to the blind in the back of the buggy 10 times a year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X