Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jltkanderson View Post
    did this work?
    It slowed them down quite a bit, but didn't stop them from hanging on to bottom of spout and raking it out with one arm. So I decided to go with the coonhoods and they have been great. Go to coonhood.com and check them out.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by RMW; 11-27-2017, 05:43 PM. Reason: Add picture

Comment

wow. Thats a neat product. Have you had any problems with deer eating from them? have you had any issues with coons since?

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
        It slowed them down quite a bit, but didn't stop them from hanging on to bottom of spout and raking it out with one arm. So I decided to go with the coonhoods and they have been great. Go to coonhood.com and check them out.
        That is an incredible idea/invention if I was feeding protein I think I'd have to buy some! Best idea I've seen in a long time!

Comment

This is a neat idea. Are there any videos or pictures that show it in action?

Comment

PVC pipe around each leg, attach chain to PVC and feeder leg. Sit back with a cold one and watch the coons spin off. Its hours of fun went there is no deer movement

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk

Comment

.22 and nv, works like a charm

Comment

Carpet tack strips on each side of the leg will slow them down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydestik View Post
                  Carpet tack strips on each side of the leg will slow them down.
                  Bahahahaha....you mean coon stairs?

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyneutrontx View Post
                    PVC pipe around each leg, attach chain to PVC and feeder leg. Sit back with a cold one and watch the coons spin off. Its hours of fun went there is no deer movement

Sent from my Z812 using Tapatalk
                    I have no photos of coons on my krivoman after I did this.
                    Had them on my corn feeders for years. Doing away with cages now.

Comment

Working...
                    X