Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekly!! Too much to go back through on one thread! Man I'm ready for college football and slinging fat fall slabs in the boat!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      I picked the Pokes to win the conference regular season (but, I have them losing 1 to Texas rebounding from a loss in Dallas), a rematch in the title game is a tough call versus OU, KState or WV is what I'm thinking.

I think OU struggles more than not and it will likely show more in the next few years versus this season. They'll drop 2 or more games.
      I think WVU is not going to be average at best this season. They have a ton to replace. Morgantown is quite the advantage, but I would be completely shocked if they make the top 2.

But, I'm with you on OSU winning the conference. Bedlam could be one for the ages this year with everything on the line!

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
        I think WVU is not going to be average at best this season. They have a ton to replace. Morgantown is quite the advantage, but I would be completely shocked if they make the top 2.

But, I'm with you on OSU winning the conference. Bedlam could be one for the ages this year with everything on the line!
        The defense has me thinking they'll be solid in conference play and the QB transfer is intriguing. WV is my wild card.

Comment

The defense has me thinking they'll be solid in conference play and the QB transfer is intriguing. WV is my wild card.
          QB will be good! I'd trade Kenny Hill straight up for him

Comment

Eradicator whats your early thoughts on the Frogs!!

Comment

Woo Hoo, In on the first page

I like weekly threads, easier to follow and keep up with.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                Eradicator whats your early thoughts on the Frogs!!
                Defense will be a LOT bigger. A little bit thin at DE with Bowen out for the year.

OL will be drastically better. There will be a little more effort geared towards running the football, but in all reality it's going to come down to QB play(which my expectations are pretty low right now). If Hill can't get it done, that brings a true freshman into play and I think we all know how that will go.

Also, apparently the kicking problem has not been solved. Four freakin' kickers on campus and none of them are even average.

If Hill runs the offense, I think 9-3 is fairly accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by smart View Post
                  good to see you made it out of the kayak for a few hours to update us[emoji13][emoji23]

i'm good either way

hook 'em herman!
                  lol! :d
                  My Flickr Photos

Comment

Go Gators! Heading to Jerry World to open the season vs. Big Blue.

And for the WV guys- Will Grier is the real deal. He's going to light it up this year, esp with the pass defenses in the Big12. Hated when Florida lost him and we still haven't recovered at the QB position.

Comment

Go pokes. Can't wait.

Comment

Defense will be a LOT bigger. A little bit thin at DE with Bowen out for the year.

OL will be drastically better. There will be a little more effort geared towards running the football, but in all reality it's going to come down to QB play(which my expectations are pretty low right now). If Hill can't get it done, that brings a true freshman into play and I think we all know how that will go.

Also, apparently the kicking problem has not been solved. Four freakin' kickers on campus and none of them are even average.

Amazing we can't get an above average kicker!!! And Hill has me scared to death.

Comment

With Hill running the offense, I think they drop games against the Pokes, Sooners and The Wiz with a couple to close to call against Arkansas and Texas.

Comment

A lot of questions in College Station, going to be interesting to see how everything plays out, gonna be odd not being there during football season for the first time in 6 years!!

I'm ready for football to start!!

Comment

With Hill running the offense, I think they drop games against the Pokes, Sooners and The Wiz with a couple to close to call against Arkansas and Texas.
                              This season's travel schedule is also the bad one.

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                                A lot of questions in College Station, going to be interesting to see how everything plays out, gonna be odd not being there during football season for the first time in 6 years!!

I'm ready for football to start!!
                                I think Sumlin does not finish the season as head coach.

Comment

Working...
                                X