• Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

sent you a pm sam

Comment

Oh, oh, me too! PM Sent

Comment

We can make it happen , that country is a lot of fun and work , you need to be in good shape and have a good mindset in order to have a good time. I will be there for about 35 days again next season. Like I say this is big country and hard on the body and mind it is not for everyone it can break a person down ( I have seen it happen ). But if this is your bag Im down with it and will help in anyway I can. I will do it every year until Im dead and gone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Sam,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Sam what kind of total cost would a hunt like run? I would be interested if we can put a small group thing together.

Comment

Just depends on what you want ( and so everyone knows I dont make $$$ on these hunts I get to hunt there every year no matter if I get hunters or not the guy that has the private land is one of my best friends and the public land is well public anyone can go ) Will send you a PM with my Info.
                ,,,,,,,Sam,,,,,,,,,,

Comment

Cool, thanks Sam. Oh and JT didnt mean to highjack.

Comment

Anybody have a good connection for a pronghorn hunt in say New Mexico?

Thanks,
                    Matt

Comment

Working...
                    X