No announcement yet.

Scouting LBJ for Turkey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My buddy and our two wives are going out tomorrow evening and hunting Saturday.
    Well be tenting it somewhere.This will only be my second time out there.I'm just gonna listen and play it that way.
    Anyone want to meet up and have a cold beer er something shoot me a PM.

Comment

There are no turkeys at LBJ!!!

Comment

There are no turkeys at LBJ!!!
        But there are a whole bunch here lookin' at a green screen.

Comment

Hey Harvey I got a new number it aint the 4520 anymore that is my wifes but I will give you a call with my new one this weekend like tommorow or so.

Comment

Pat, Buck-A-Do, and Rick still going at it LMFAO grow up kids it is time dont you think? Get on a diffrent subject other then me I know there has got to be something more interesting then me, and my honeyholes there Pat you should be glad I took your advice and scouted my butt off. Oh well get on the green screen and waist forum space talking about me kinda impresses me actually.

Comment

Rick I will be carrying my black powder 44 on my side so if anyone of them fairy creatures try and sneak up on me I will give them a little black powder magic.

I will be out there in the morning hunting and then setting up an over night camp. Don't know where I will be exactly hunting though but I hear say that behind Hopewell cemetery is a hot spot. But this is something I heard through the grapevine. (LBJVINE).

Good luck guys, I hope we all score something.

Comment

Originally posted by bulletpusher View Post
                But there are a whole bunch here lookin' at a green screen.
                Its just a lie!!

Comment

Whats the word from those of you that were out there this weekend?

Comment

Heard a few gobblers. Had a hen walk by 5 yds away. She came in from about 100 yds away, walked right by us and kept on walking. No gobblers chasing her.

Comment

Yeah come on guys ...whats the deal? You guys nail a few? Buck didja whack one of them fairies with yore 44.....

Comment

Went yesterday afternoon. I saw two hens and heard one gobble. Heard three shots and ran into a guy that smacked three 100 pound hogs.

Comment

Cool...Froggy sezs they are out there, but we haven't seen even a footprint

Comment

hey guys- new to the forum and was wondering where a good place to scout would be...plan on going up there next week. Tryin' not to waste time in the wrong area. Is clear creek any good?

Comment

Lmao Pat

Comment

Icalled up a couple for a buddy. He got one of them. Then we had to get back to the camp and go on the last trailride with the church group. We had a great time. Except for somebody's dog that ran into my tent. When I went in to get it out, it peed on my clothes bag and the floor of my tent! I almost opened season on dog!!

Comment

Working...
                                X