Trump nominated for Nobel!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump nominated for Nobel!

Two Norwegian lawmakers representing the populist party in the country's legislature have nominated Donald Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize

Its a joke of an award. At least the peace prize one is.

Comment

Still premature with regards to NK in my opinion.

Comment

I wasn't a joke till they gave it to Bummer....for no reason whatsoever IMO

Comment

Originally posted by chopsknives View Post
          I wasn't a joke till they gave it to Bummer....for no reason whatsoever IMO
          Arafat agrees with you.

Comment

I hope they dont give it to trump. it would suck having him in the same class with the recent losers.

Comment

If they decide to award it to him, I hope he declines it due to some its recent recipients.

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post
                If they decide to award it to him, I hope he declines it due to some its recent recipients.
                He should just tell them to give it to the runner up...AFTER the announcement that he is the winner of course.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                  I hope they dont give it to trump. it would suck having him in the same class with the recent losers.
                  There's different ways to earn one, Trump is actually trying to bring the Koren war to a peaceful ending.

Farmer in LaGrange TX placed a bell on all his roosters to keep track on when they were working. His old Red Rooster sounded like he was always working and it showed as most of the newly hatched chicks looked just like him. But when viewing the security video of the farm it was found that the Old Red Rooster was taking his bell off and placing it on the sprinkler, then sneaking up behind the hens and screwing them. Farmer posted the video on FB and it went viral all over the world. The very next week the Old Red Rooster and obama both received the Nobel Piece Prize.

Comment

If he gets it, it will be biggly and uuge....really uuge!

Comment

Originally posted by Outlaw_6 View Post

Comment

Working...
                      X