2018 College Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    I was asking because I didn't see the game. I was curious because that's not typical of a Pierce team. I was just looking for opinions.

I'm glad you feel flattered though

You misspelled stalked[emoji13][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Kidding[emoji13]

The bottom line is those TT guys can swing the bat. I said the same watching the Ol Miss regional. And Texas is streaky with their bats. Here’s to hoping Texas’ was a one game poor streak this time around because they are going to need to score much more runs against this team. I’m not sure Texas pitching is good enough to win a 3-2/2-1 game against this team.

Comment

Nope. It is not. If they walk Clemens its all over. As he goes so go the Horns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Nope. It is not. If they walk Clemens its all over. As he goes so go the Horns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Zubia need to break out of his shell. He has totally disappeared since the 2/3 mark in the season with an occasional flash of greatness. I was thinking his HR total would be more like Clemens' is now ....at the first of the year ....

Comment

Always win on Sunday

Let’s go

Comment

Clemens would be wearing one next time up. He is certainly on a hot streak but show some respect. Batt flip fine. Staring into the other teams dug out way over the top. Shows his azz way too much for my taste.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
              Clemens would be wearing one next time up. He is certainly on a hot streak but show some respect. Batt flip fine. Staring into the other teams dug out way over the top. Shows his azz way too much for my taste.
              Yepper.

Comment

Pretty sure they have been talking **** to him all day yesterday and then did the same when he missed that throw the inning before.... He's not innocent but then again neither are the Tech guys..

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Both squads have been chippy. Ear hole him and see what it gets ya or just pitch around him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

In all honesty he came by it honestly...

Comment

2018 College Baseball

Their entire bus stopped at Left Field and did horns down to our fans ( my buddies). I have no doubt he will get plunked but they are talking too. If you are going to talk, you better back it up.

Comment

They can do what ever they want when play for your team. Now if they don't, that's a different story obviously. LOL!

Comment

Take your midol OkTx.

Comment

Is there not supposed to be **** talking in the college baseball post season?

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                              Take your midol OkTx.

LOL! Why butthurt you're still in it?

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                                They can do what ever they want when play for your team. Now if they don't, that's a different story obviously. LOL!

I don’t like it one bit, but just noted it’s both teams talking not unprovoked.

Comment

Working...
                                X