Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    Im hoping this i like the 91 first round loss to the Lions. We had to listen to twatwaffles talk smack then too...

..and then......

Dynasty.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

LMAO. Didn't take long for Smart to change his avatar.

Comment

Hope everyone made it home safe last night.

Great game overall, which is all football fans could of asked for.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          Im hoping this i like the 91 first round loss to the Lions. We had to listen to twatwaffles talk smack then too...

..and then......

Twatwaffles? Dude, you're like 50 years old. Leave that talk to the younger generation.

Comment

Dallas Cowboys 2016 season thread

I have agree, basketball other than the playoff and NCAA tournament is not watchable, sorry Curt.

Don't get me started on the 10 month baseball season. Talk about unwatchable.

Time get my fishing gear up to snuff. See y'all in August when college and pro football start back up.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
              LMAO. Didn't take long for Smart to change his avatar.

Comment

The energy inside the stadium last night was unbelievable , the trip and the game was worth every penny even if we lost.
                Waiting out the storm in the parking lot for 2 hours , not good other than watching the drunks trying to put up their tents in a full on thunderstorm.

Comment

Dallas Offense played well last night for the most part. Dallas Defense....eh....not so much. Needed to get consistent pressure on Rodgers the whole game. Didn't come close to doing that.

Comment

Originally posted by dc1986 View Post
                    I'm a die hard Texans fan but with Osweiller I knew that we'd probably lose yesterday.Search my comments-there aren't any. I don't dislike the Cowboys players either. I just can't stand Jerry Jones. The way he fired Tom Landry- no class. After he fired Jimmy I was done. The Cowboys have a great young core and they will be a force for years to come if Jones doesn't mess it up.Aaron Rodgers agrees. Hope you made it back to Caney Head safely...
                    How exactly would you prefer someone get fired?

And Jimmy quit, he didn't get fired.

If you're gonna have stupid reasons for something, at least make them accurate.

Comment

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

The secondary played like they have all year and the past several years...terrible. Too many WIDE open looks and all the time in the world meant disaster for the boys. Oh well...at least they didn't roll over and die. They went out with a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                          You talking about the the leprechan coach who lost his starting and back up quarterback before the season started, the coach who took a rookie fourth round quarterback and won 13 games, the coach that should be hands down coach of the year, come on man.
                          Well he got out coached yesterday and it cost them the game.

Comment

2016 is over. Cowboys season is over. Good time to close this thread that is full of butt hurt arguments & shoulda, woulda, coulda's.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              Well he got out coached yesterday and it cost them the game.
                              No pressure from anyone on that last play was a terrible call. The only way they had been stopping rogers was sending someone to make him throw it quick.

Taking them scoring 21 points before starting any blitz was terrible also.

Should have a good group for next year. Will be interesting to see what part of those defensive backs they keep.

Comment

Originally posted by Blood Trail View Post
                                Twatwaffles? Dude, you're like 50 years old. Leave that talk to the younger generation.

BoB gonna BoB.

Comment

Working...
                                X