Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Putin accused of ordering influence of election!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God 55% of the people in Ohio have some sense, I'd say the other 45℅ were useful idiots, but don't believe they're very useful. And I know the history has not been written on the President Elect, but it sure seems to be starting off on the right foot. It's refreshing not listening to our other political expert never tumpsters, hope he keeps them silent. Who else in the primaries would have even come close to calling the left and it's media out the way he has? You made the right choice America. I now have hope.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post

This is the longest thread with nothing ever.
      I disagree. This thread has been enlightening. J Malin used to hold the distinction of being the greatest moron ever to grace The Green Screen. We have a new winner.

Discuss.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
        Funny how WikiLeaks Lover and Admirer ("I love WikiLeaks") Trump has quite suddenly discovered a strange new respect for information security. Very upset about this information becoming public. Using ALL CAPS on his twitter, lol..
        President Obama has put Chelsea Manning, the former Army intelligence analyst serving a 35-year sentence for leaking classified material, on his short list for a possible commutation, a Justice Department source told NBC News.

Wouldnt this be like, so much funnier.

BHO comes out and blames the Ruskies and Assange for SUPPOSEDLY leaking info. Then goes and releases an IT, that admitted to doing the exact same thing, lost likely resulting in the loss of life.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
          I can't keep up.

TRUUUUUUUUUUMP.

Tomi Lahren - 1/10/17 Snowflake Trophies - Final Thoughts - YouTube

Joshua......you are a snowflake.
          Yep

Comment

4chan trolled the US intelligence community, the Obama administration, the news media and a handful of TBHers.

Comment

Originally posted by Ironman View Post
              So what's your end game Joshua? Are you calling for impeachment before this even begins? You can bet the Democrats will do their best to try and impeach him.
              My "end game" is the same as what should be the "end game" of any other voter that isn't determined to defend "their" candidate at all costs: To see that the truth is revealed. Not really any more complicated than that. I have said all along that the Donald Trump many people think they voted for isn't the real Trump. If the truth that gets revealed about Trump's Russian ties is half as bad as it seems, Impeachment could certainly be on the table, though it would have to be pretty bad stuff for there to be a chance he would actually be impeached by his own party that holds a majority in Congress. You could blame that on all the "republican" voters who swooned over Trump enough to vote for him in the primaries when there were still other good candidates in the race. Best case scenario for America would be Trump getting impeached and Pence taking his place. I don't agree with Pence on everything and I think he is too willing to back down on his principles, but he has an actual record as a Conservative, both in word and deed, which is something that Trump completely lacks. So far as I know, Pence also has a clean past, with no Russian Mafia associations, fraud investigations, etc., etc., etc.

We're in big-time uncharted waters here with Trump, in more than one way, and none of them good.

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
              I'm still waiting to hear what Russia did to get Trump elected.

This is the longest thread with nothing ever. Just a couple guys who hate Trump making junk up.

Maybe you should take all that time you've been wasting "waiting" for someone to post something so you could discount it, get off your duff and inform yourself about Trump and his ties to Russia? Once you understand that, the idea that Russia would try to influence the election in Trump's favor becomes imminently more believable. The info. is out there for anyone who wants to read it. Most here don't want to know, they'd rather be ignorantly blissful.

Comment

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                I can see you haven't read much today on this except what you found on Trump friendly sites if you think the "golden showers" thing was the only or most disturbing thing in the intelligence report. The operative 4chan claims they sent it to and he sent it to the CIA has also come out today with a flat denial that he did what they claim.

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                Also, how come no one spoke up when American tax dollars were used to undermine and discredit Netanyahu and Israel's interests? (yet Trump and his appointees are somehow the anti-Semites, not the administration that openly shows disdain for the only Jewish State on the planet).

Or how about when that skid mark that used to be President openly and directly tried to influence the Brexit vote? Not one peep.
                I haven't seen anyone claim that the Lib media and Democrats aren't hypocrites on this issue, have you? Most of them are. It also doesn't mean they're wrong, though. I certainly did not approve of Obama trying to intervene in Israel elections to get Netanyahu's opponent elected. I didn't like that at all. My position on it is consistent. If you didn't like it when Obama did it but are okay when Russia does it on Trump's behalf, your position wouldn't be consistent.

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                President Obama has put Chelsea Manning, the former Army intelligence analyst serving a 35-year sentence for leaking classified material, on his short list for a possible commutation, a Justice Department source told NBC News.

Wouldnt this be like, so much funnier.

BHO comes out and blames the Ruskies and Assange for SUPPOSEDLY leaking info. Then goes and releases an IT, that admitted to doing the exact same thing, lost likely resulting in the loss of life.
                Guess you didn't hear that Trump admitted today that the Russians had a hand in it. Time for a talking points change for the Trumpists, that was the signal.

And did anyone say that Obama isn't a hypocrite on this issue? If they have, I haven't seen it. He is a hypocrite on the issue. Doesn't mean Trump's all good.

Originally posted by Neck View Post
                4chan trolled the US intelligence community, the Obama administration, the news media and a handful of TBHers.
                If you really believe that, I think you're the one that got trolled.

Comment

Somebody tell this cry baby that no matter how bad he pouts, stomps his feet and whines Ted Cruz will not be president.. Not now or ever. Trump will not be impeached, he hasn't even been sworn in yet.. Much to do about nothing.. Amazing how the Dems and the leftist are a-ok with influencing an election on their own, when its done back "if this ends up being proven fact" they cry foul..

Comment

I looked up Sore Loser in the dictionary and found this picture.
                    Attached Files

Comment

That's funny!
                      Last edited by M16; 01-11-2017, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                        Guess you didn't hear that Trump admitted today that the Russians had a hand in it. Time for a talking points change for the Trumpists, that was the signal.
                        “As far as hacking, I think it was Russia. But I think we also get hacked by other countries and other people”

Ehhhh, I guess we hear it differently.

Can we at least agree that Trumps, online materials, are/were most likely more secure than Clintons?

No one hacked the election, they just helped the Dems, keep their promise of transparency.

Comment

All this ranting Joshua Floury ; would you be happier with Hilary Clinton as your next President ?

Comment

Originally posted by marceco View Post
                            All this ranting Joshua Floury ; would you be happier with Hilary Clinton as your next President ?
                            I think it's obvious he would. Who else could it have been? Jill Stein? Gary Johnson?

Comment

I confused. The hacking brought forth her illegal emails from her illegal private accounts, that she illegally deleted after a US court ordered her to provide. They showed all of the corrupt and illegal things she had done and the illegal contributions she received from our enemies, and the favors she did in return. I don't care if Putin him self hacked her account and personally sent the emails to Trump on his personal email. Give it up!
                              Last edited by Mohawkman; 01-11-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohawkman View Post
                                I confused. The hacking brought forth her illegal emails from her illegal private accounts, that she illegally deleted after a US court ordered her to provide. They showed all of the corrupt and illegal things she had done and the illegal contributions she received from our enemies, and the favors she did in return. I don't care if Putin him self hacked her account and personally sent the emails to Trump on his personal email. Give it up!
                                You're not confused, but the liberals and a couple of TBHers are.

Comment

Working...
                                X