No announcement yet.

Good news-Megyn Kelly moving to NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never could stand to watch her show- too aggressive and gets an argument started with a liberal and then gets in the last word and says they have to go to break. She got her own show because she was the most aggressive in the stable of blonde bimbos that Fox has.

Comment

Originally posted by sailor View Post
      I wouldn't watch her, if she was in my kitchen making me a sammich......
      If she was in my kitchen making me a sammith there would be mustard and mayo on the ceiling, walls, and everywhere else.

Comment

I like her and think she's fair, but she's got to do what's best for her.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          If she was in my kitchen making me a sammith there would be mustard and mayo on the ceiling, walls, and everywhere else.
          Yup...and one un-finished sammich!!

Comment

Good
            I think she's a les bo anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
              Good
              I think she's a les bo anyway
              Yeah, being married with two kids is just an elaborate act. (Rolls eyes)

Comment

Good news for NBC, not so much for Fox. She is by far one of the most objective journalists on TV news in the industry today. Not afraid to ask the tough questions, and not afraid to buck those in love with the Almighty Trump. When she leaves Fox, it will continue it's descent into just the Trumpist version of MSNBC. "We Report, You Decide" is mostly a thing of the past at Fox. News outlets offering opinion/editorial as "news" is exactly the reason so many "conservatives" claim to despise the mainstream media. Seems like maybe it's just because the mainstream media was reporting the "wrong" point of view.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
                  X4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  X5

Comment

I quit watching when she allowed/jockeyed into being "the story" with Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by AtTheWall View Post
                      X5

Comment

It's comical really. NBC's attempt to expand their audience...reckon they're desperate?!

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Flournoy View Post
                          Good news for NBC, not so much for Fox. She is by far one of the most objective journalists on TV news in the industry today. Not afraid to ask the tough questions, and not afraid to buck those in love with the Almighty Trump. When she leaves Fox, it will continue it's descent into just the Trumpist version of MSNBC. "We Report, You Decide" is mostly a thing of the past at Fox. News outlets offering opinion/editorial as "news" is exactly the reason so many "conservatives" claim to despise the mainstream media. Seems like maybe it's just because the mainstream media was reporting the "wrong" point of view.

Continue its descent? Yeah that's why it's veiwership kills the rest of the liberal media idiots.

Comment

Why is this word funny when coming from you?

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                              Why is this word funny when coming from you?

Lol

Comment

Treading thin ice by stating the truth. It's really frowned upon here.

Comment

Working...
                                X